Los Angeles, CA /
Flight Operations /
Aero is on a mission to elevate air travel—inspired by the golden age of aviation, designed for modern life. Direct, premium flights via private terminals offer guests the comfort of low-contact travel and the effortlessness of flying private. We pride ourselves on being dedicated hosts and expect the same commitment from every team member. That means: We prioritize safety above all else, personalize every experience, always assume best intentions, and act decisively.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Safe, professional, and skilled are just the start of what an Aero Pilot is. Being the premium flying service provider, Aero is looking for the best pilots that have a love for Aviation and customer service. But it’s more than just flying skills, Aero Pilots are not only leaders on the aircraft – they’re also leaders in our operation. This requires a special type of person, someone who can anticipate a need, develop a plan, and draw all the necessary players together to make it happen. Whether you’re ready to be hired now or just figuring out where you want to land, look to Aero because flying is more than what we do… it’s who we are.
- We are looking for great people that can:
- Set a high standard for providing our customers safe and reliable travel
- Handle a wide variety of situations while working with other team members and our customers
- Work independently and as part of a team with limited supervision
- Ensure the safety and comfort of our customers
- Provide leadership by responding to a variety of emergency and non-emergency situationsWork in climates and locations across the globe and work variable shifts
- Excellent communication skills and quick and accurate decision making
- Close attention to detail
- Minimum age of 23
- Ability to work varying hours of the day or night, on weekends and holidaysMust be able to secure appropriate airport authority and/or Customs security badges
- Fulfillment of FAA criminal background checksAbility to learn and work with PEDs
- Distance vision corrected to 20/20 and near vision corrected to 20/40 or better in each eye
- Current Unrestricted Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) rating (multi-engine)Valid FCC
- Restricted Radio Telephone Operator permit
- Valid First Class Medical CertificateFlight time in accordance with all FAA requirements
- Must be able to fluently speak and understand English
- Must have the right to work in the United States
- Additionally, we require all of our pilots to have a valid passport and documentation allowing for entry into the United States after an international flight.
Aero is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.