VP of Product
San Francisco, CA
Affinity is growing rapidly, and we’re looking for an experienced product executive to lead our product strategy and organization at scale. Within 12 months of our first deal, we’ve gone from zero to powering hundreds of firms across relationship-driven industries. We’ve onboarded many of the biggest venture capital funds in the world, closed Fortune 500 companies, and found adoption in a wide variety of sectors - from financial services to commercial real estate to B2B startups. We think we can fundamentally change the way people cultivate and harness their networks, and we’re looking for a world-class product leader to help us realize that vision.
As VP of Product, you will own Affinity’s product strategy and continuous improvement roadmap, from driving user engagement and scaling growth/innovation in existing markets to opening new ones. You will define Affinity’s product roadmap and development processes, collaborating closely with and prioritizing across engineering, design, sales, customer success, and marketing. You’ll build a user- and data-driven culture of experimentation, analytics, and user research. And you’ll mentor and scale our team of talented PMs, defining processes and practices to raise the bar for product quality and collaboration. Affinity was built on a philosophy that the best products win - you will be responsible for bringing that philosophy to scale.
You will report directly to our co-founder and CEO.
What you’ll be owning:
- Define, get buy-in on, and communicate Affinity’s product strategy, from entering new markets to scaling innovation and leadership within existing ones.
- Own Affinity’s continuous, iterative product improvement strategy, facilitating and prioritizing against the asks of sales, customer success, and users.
- Collaborate with engineering, design, sales, CS, and marketing to define and communicate a product roadmap that is compelling and feasible.
- Develop a data and hypothesis driven culture of analytics and experimentation, using that data to set department goals, success criteria, and strategy.
- Become a go-to expert on Affinity’s markets, personas, and product, staying intimately connected with our customers and their needs.
- Refine and facilitate Affinity’s product development process with engineering and design leadership, from product discovery to prioritization to sprint planning and execution.
- Manage, coach, and mentor the team of PMs that executes Affinity’s products and features. Hire and onboard world-class PM individual contributors, scaling your team to meet customer and business needs.
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Have extensive experience with SaaS products, with preferred expertise in productivity IT software.
- Have 8+ years of product management experience, with experience managing and hiring a team of product managers.
- Have a track record of shipping high-growth SaaS products, managing timelines effectively without compromising on product quality.
- Take a user- and data-centric approach to product development, with experience in user research, analytics and experimentation, and design thinking.
- Are articulate, confident, and persuasive in communicating strategy, while being able to listen to and prioritize many different perspectives across departments.
- Strongly believe in progress and iteration over perfection.
- Thrive in a highly cross-functional, dynamic, and rapid growth environment.
- Meaningful ownership at an early stage, fast-growing startup
- 100% coverage on top-tier medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Public transportation pass (CalTrain, BART etc.)
- Flexible work hours and vacation time
- Education benefit if you want to go to a conference / take a class
Affinity is the first Relationship Intelligence platform that allows you to leverage your extended network to effectively prospect, conduct due diligence and close deals. Using machine learning and natural language processing, we also help you never miss an important opportunity, measure the impact of key people in your network, and access deep insights about your organization's relationships.
We're a world class team and have raised $40.5MM led by Advance Venture Partners, 8VC, Sway Ventures, Mass Mutual Ventures, Pear Ventures, Great Oaks Venture Capital & Western Technology Investment.
The more diverse our team is, the more we’ll be able to learn from each other, and the better our company and our product will be. Whatever your gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, veteran status, favorite Spotify playlist, or social, cultural, and economic background, we can’t wait to welcome you to Affinity!
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.