San Francisco, CA
We’ve seen enormous growth at Affinity over the past year. Just nine months after securing our first customers in relationship-driven industries, we now power hundreds of top investment teams around the world - from investment arms of Fortune 100 companies to the biggest venture capital funds in Silicon Valley. We’re fundamentally changing the way people cultivate and harness their networks, and building a world-class product management team to tackle some of our toughest product challenges.
Affinity was founded on a philosophy that the best products win. In this role, you’ll be tasked with product definition, development, strategy across the Affinity platform - from network visualization tools to email classification algorithms, from web to mobile, and more. You’ll collaborate with cross-functional teams through every part of product development - conducting user research, leading the teams through design and engineering sprints, defining and studying analytics, and shipping Affinity’s next great idea. And you’ll synthesize data from all departments to help define Affinity’s product roadmap.
We’re looking for someone who thrives in an environment of smart, driven people who work hard with cutting-edge technologies. If you’re hungry to make a huge impact with real ownership and want to be on the ground floor of a fast-growing startup - this place is for you.
What you’ll be doing
- Own user-facing projects end-to-end, leading the design and engineering teams from validating new features with end users to ironing out edge cases before launch
- Form a deep understanding of our users and new markets by conducting user research, synthesizing data from metrics and sales/customer conversations, and testing core assumptions
- Collaborate and communicate with all departments at Affinity - engineering, design, sales, customer success, and marketing
- Lead deep dives into product analytics to present recommendations for Affinity’s product roadmap based on usage and growth
- Enable Affinity’s QA team to run robust testing processes at scale
We’d love to hear from you if you have
- 2+ years of product management experience at a SaaS company (enterprise software experience a plus)
- Experience working with engineering and design teams end-to-end to deliver the right features - with the right scope - on time
- Strong communication skills that foster cross-team collaboration and ensure alignment on key outcomes and objectives
- Deep understanding and empathy for users
- A proven track record of design thinking and ruthless prioritization
- A passion for Affinity and the problems we are solving
- Meaningful ownership at an early stage, fast-growing startup
- 100% coverage on top-tier medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Public transportation pass (CalTrain, BART etc.)
- Flexible work hours and vacation time
- Education benefit if you want to go to a conference / take a class
Affinity is the first Relationship Intelligence platform that allows you to leverage your extended network to effectively prospect, conduct due diligence and close deals. Using machine learning and natural language processing, we also help you never miss an important opportunity, measure the impact of key people in your network, and access deep insights about your organization's relationships.
We're a world class team and have raised $40.5MM led by Advance Venture Partners, 8VC, Sway Ventures, Mass Mutual Ventures, Pear Ventures, Great Oaks Venture Capital & Western Technology Investment.
The more diverse our team is, the more we’ll be able to learn from each other, and the better our company and our product will be. Whatever your gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, veteran status, favorite Spotify playlist, or social, cultural, and economic background, we can’t wait to welcome you to Affinity!
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.