Revenue Development Rep
San Francisco, CA
Prospecting has developed over time. Gone are the days of spamming a huge list of leads and hoping to the best. Prospecting today need to be personal. Research is needed in order to really understand the prospect. Treat them like a person, not a number. Sell them a solution not just a product with a price tag.
This entry level role will be an integral part of our revenue team's strategy as we continue to go after new verticals and win bigger deals. We are looking for a natural born leader that is ready to hit the ground running. Playmakers that are intellectually curiosity, eager to learn and are self-aware will be our ideal candidates.
Join our team and pave your path into sale, marketing or CS. We care about your career and your personal goals!
Working as part of our revenue team, you will focus your time prospecting, qualifying and pursuing opportunities. The focus will be on helping bridge sales and marketing by booking quality meetings for our Account Executives. This role will work closely with both departments and we execute on our account-based marketing strategy. Research, personalization and creativity will play a huge part in breaking through the clutter and getting in front of decision makers.
This job will not be about dumping leads into a cold generic outbound campaign. Instead it will be on the individual to figure out the prospects pain points based on our persona and creatively getting our key prospect's attention without annoying them.
Strong EQ and a willingness to learn are a must.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build and execute proven processes to generate new sales opportunities in your assigned accounts.
- Work with marketing to execute Account-Based Marketing strategy
- Strategize with both the sales and marketing team.
- Build prospect list and source relevant contact information from our various tools.
- Engage executives of targeted prospect accounts.
- Orchestrate discussions with senior executives around their business, needs, problems, and team.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of qualified prospects in our CRM
- Leverage Affinity to prospect into different regions and verticals.
- Build and maintain a transactional pipeline to meet and exceed quarterly sales targets
Qualifications and Education:
Ambition and a desire to learn
Ability to meet deadlines under pressure
Ability to work well as a team
Affinity is the first Relationship Intelligence platform that allows you to leverage your extended network to effectively prospect, conduct due diligence and close deals. Using machine learning and natural language processing, we also help you never miss an important opportunity, measure the impact of key people in your network, and access deep insights about your organization's relationships. We're a team of winners and are funded by some of the best folks in the Valley: 8VC, Pear VC, Sway Ventures, Great Oaks Venture Capital, and WTI.