Customer Success Manager
San Francisco, CA
2019 is all about doubling down on our existing verticals (i.e. VC and PE) so we have another year of 400%+ growth and identifying additional verticals to increase our total addressable market. We’ve onboarded some of the most well-known venture capital firms in the world, closed deals with F500 companies, and have found great success selling to a wide variety of large sectors: private capital markets, startups, SMBs and commercial real estate firms to name a few. Our sales team is hitting or exceeding quota month over month, and we’re just entering the hyper-growth stage in Affinity’s lifecycle. We believe we’re going to fundamentally change the way people leverage their relationships and connect with others to do business, and we’re looking for an awesome teammate who can help us build and scale the customer success team as we grow.
What's this opportunity about?
You will be responsible for transforming our current clients into product champions! Your job will be highly cross-functional. You will not only work closely with our clients to understand and address their business needs, but also interface with our sales, product and engineering teams very closely to make sure we place our clients’ concerns above everything else. We hope you’re excited by challenges a growing company offers, a lot of autonomy, and the prospect of shaping how we interact with our clients at Affinity.
What will I be doing?
- Own Affinity's growing customer base; build a strategy to manage the engagement and success of our clients
- Become a product champion! Develop best practices to share across clients helping them best leverage Affinity's full functionality
- Interface closely with sales, product and engineering teams to share client feedback, resolve escalations, deliver outstanding client experiences and have a direct impact on the product roadmap
- Drive engagement and establish strong relationships with our clients
- Develop an understanding of our clients’ goals and work to help them reach a high level of satisfaction with the product
We'd love to hear from you if:
- Having prior experience as a customer success / relationship manager at an enterprise SaaS company
- You’re a wonderful communicator and have great time-management skills
- You’re hard working, responsive, and willing to get your hands dirty
- You are or want to be an expert at distilling and prioritizing feedback
- You are excited by the startup environment!; you want to contribute to fine-tuning the structure and process to scale the customer success & advocacy team
- You love paying attention to detail
Bonus points for:
- Having relevant industry experience in the CRM / Finance space
- Daily catered lunch and an endless supply of snacks
- 100% coverage on top-tier medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Public transportation pass (CalTrain, BART etc.)
- Flexible work hours and vacation time
- Education benefit if you want to go to a conference / take a class
Affinity is the first Relationship Intelligence platform that allows you to leverage your extended network to effectively prospect, conduct due diligence and close deals. Using machine learning and natural language processing, we also help you never miss an important opportunity, measure the impact of key people in your network, and access deep insights about your organization's relationships.
We're a world class team and have raised $40.5MM led by Advance Venture Partners, 8VC, Sway Ventures, Mass Mutual Ventures, Pear Ventures, Great Oaks Venture Capital & Western Technology Investment.
The more diverse our team is, the more we’ll be able to learn from each other, and the better our company and our product will be. Whatever your gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, veteran status, favorite Spotify playlist, or social, cultural, and economic background, we can’t wait to welcome you to Affinity!
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.