San Francisco, CA
We’ve seen enormous growth at Affinity over the past year. Within 12 months of our first deal, we’ve gone from zero to powering hundreds of firms across relationship-driven industries. We’ve onboarded many of the biggest venture capital funds in the world, closed our first Fortune 500 companies, and found successful adoption in a wide variety of sectors - from financial services to consulting firms to B2B startups. Affinity is fundamentally changing the way people cultivate and harness their networks, and building a world-class design team to tackle some of the toughest product and design challenges.
Design is a driving force at Affinity. You’ll be tasked with distilling the immense complexity of our users’ workflows and data streams into beautiful, intuitive experiences. You’ll collaborate with cross-functional teams on every aspect of product development, from whiteboarding Affinity’s next great idea to fine-tuning pixels right before launch. And you’ll dive deep into user research, applying your creativity to changing the way decision makers across industries think about their relationships.
We’re looking for someone who thrives in an environment of smart, driven people who work hard with cutting-edge technologies. If you’re hungry to make a huge impact with real ownership and want to be on the ground floor of a fast-growing startup - this place is for you.
What you’ll be owning:
- Collaborate with everyone on the team, including product, customer success, sales, and engineering to define problems and goals
- Form a deep understanding of your users by conducting research, synthesizing data, and usability testing
- Craft intuitive and pixel-perfect experiences for both web and mobile platforms
- Give and receive feedback from designers and other parts of the company to continually raise our bar for quality
- Continue to build up our design culture both within the company and externally
- Execute on multiple projects in a fast-paced startup environment all whilst maintaining a high level of craftsmanship
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- 2 or more years of experience shipping intuitive products
- Beautiful portfolio with product design work that demonstrate a strong foundation of both interaction patterns and visual sensibilities
- A proven and iterative process of product design thinking
- Ability to think about product as a system and how different features work together to achieve a goal
- Experience working and collaborating with engineering, product, and business teams
- Clear communication skills to convey your process and design rationale
- Thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Meaningful ownership at an early stage, fast-growing startup
- 100% coverage on top-tier medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Public transportation pass (CalTrain, BART etc.)
- Flexible work hours and vacation time
- Education benefit if you want to go to a conference / take a class
Affinity is a relationship intelligence platform built to expand and evolve the traditional CRM. Affinity allows you and your team to leverage your extended network to prospect and close your next big deal. Using machine learning and natural language processing, we also help you to never miss an important opportunity, answer network questions, and access deep insights about your relationships.
We're a world class team, and have raised $13.5 million led by 8VC (Joe Lonsdale: founder of Palantir, Addepar, OpenGov), Sway Ventures, Pear Ventures, Great Oaks Venture Capital & Western Technology Investment.