San Francisco, CA
We’ve seen tremendous growth at Affinity in the past year. Just 6 months after our first deployments in relationship-driven industries, we now power 100s of top investment teams around the world - including investment arms of Fortune 100 companies, SEC-regulated firms, and among the biggest venture capital funds in Silicon Valley. We’re fundamentally changing the way people cultivate and harness their networks, and looking for an awesome teammate to tackle some of the toughest product and design challenges with.
Design is a driving force at Affinity. You’ll be tasked with distilling the immense complexity of our users’ workflows and data streams into beautiful, intuitive experiences. You’ll collaborate with cross-functional teams on every aspect of product development, from whiteboarding Affinity’s next great idea to fine-tuning pixels right before launch. And you’ll dive deep into user research, applying your creativity to changing the way decision makers across industries think about their relationships.
What you’ll be doing
- Collaborate with everyone on the team, including product, customer success, sales, and engineering to define problems and goals
- Form a deep understanding of your users by conducting research, synthesizing data, and usability testing
- Craft intuitive and pixel-perfect experiences for both web and mobile platforms
- Give and receive feedback from designers and other parts of the company to continually raise our bar for quality
- Continue to build up our design culture both within the company and externally
- Execute on multiple projects in a fast-paced startup environment all whilst maintaining a high level of craftsmanship
We’d love to hear from you if you have
- 2 or more years of experience shipping intuitive products
- Beautiful portfolio with product design work that demonstrate a strong foundation of both interaction patterns and visual sensibilities
- A proven and iterative process of product design thinking
- Ability to think about product as a system and how different features work together to achieve a goal
- Experience working and collaborating with engineering, product, and business teams
- Clear communication skills to convey your process and design rationale
- Thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Meaningful ownership at an early stage, fast-growing startup
- Daily catered lunch and an endless supply of snacks
- 100% coverage on top-tier medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Public transportation pass (Caltrain, BART, etc.)
- Flexible work hours and vacation time
Affinity is the first CRM platform that allows you to leverage your extended network to effectively prospect, diligence and close deals. Using machine learning and natural language processing, we also help you to never miss an important opportunity, answer network questions, and access deep insights about your relationships. We're a team of world class leaders and are funded by some of the best folks in the Valley: 8VC, Pear VC, Sway Ventures, Great Oaks Venture Capital, and WTI.
The more diverse our team is, the more we’ll be able to learn from each other, and the better our company and our product will be. Whatever your gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, veteran status, favorite Spotify playlist, or social, cultural, and economic background, we can’t wait to welcome you to Affinity.