San Francisco, CA
2019 is all about doubling down on our existing verticals (i.e. VC and PE) so we have another year of 400%+ growth and identifying additional verticals to increase our total addressable market.
You'll be responsible for building a pipeline from inbound/outbound activities, managing upsell opportunities within your book of business, refining the sales process as we scale and consistently beating your quota.
Affinity is one of the best ways to grow your career - not only will you have the sales team built around you, but you will help develop the playbook that leads us to define what relationship intelligence solutions can do for the modern enterprise.
If you’re a smart, hard-working and authentic person that wants to be the one pushing the cart forward instead of “riding the wave” then we’re the perfect place for you!
- 1-3 years of sales experience selling SaaS products
- Strong prospecting and closing skills
- Strong technical acumen to confidently speak to our full solution- including custom API integrations
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You've been an AE at a previous SAAS company
- You are an ex-entrepreneur: started / managed a software business before
- You're highly ambitious and keen to work harder/ smarter than the rest
- You've worked at a startup before and are adaptable to a fast paced product environment
- Daily catered lunch and an endless snack supply
- Top-tier medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Public transportation pass
- Flexible work hours and vacation time
- Competitive Compensation Plan with uncapped commission
Affinity is the first Relationship Intelligence platform that allows you to leverage your extended network to effectively prospect, conduct due diligence and close deals. Using machine learning and natural language processing, we also help you never miss an important opportunity, measure the impact of key people in your network, and access deep insights about your organization's relationships.
We're a world class team and have raised $40.5MM led by Advance Venture Partners, 8VC, Sway Ventures, Mass Mutual Ventures, Pear Ventures, Great Oaks Venture Capital & Western Technology Investment.
The more diverse our team is, the more we’ll be able to learn from each other, and the better our company and our product will be. Whatever your gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, veteran status, favorite Spotify playlist, or social, cultural, and economic background, we can’t wait to welcome you to Affinity!
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.