San Francisco, CA
As one of the first members of the sales team, you'll build a sales pipeline, manage relationships, help build and refine the sales process, negotiate pricing and close deals.
Joining Affinity is one of the best ways to grow your career - not only will you get to build the sales team from the ground up, but you will help develop the playbook and the process that leads us to win in different markets.
• You have a robust understanding of a sales process; 2-5 years of sales experience selling SaaS products; 1-3 years of experience closing deals
• You understand pricing and have good negotiation skills
• You can build target lists of prospects in different industries
• You can pick up the need-to-know technical aspects of our product quickly
• Strong preference if you have sold CRM, sales and/or marketing products.
We'd love to hear from you if:
• You've been an AE at a previous software (preferably SaaS) company starting on the team when there was little to no revenue.
• You are an ex-entrepreneur: started / managed a software business before.
• You might not fit one of the above categories, but you meet some or all of the requirements!
• Daily catered lunch and an endless snack supply
• Top-tier medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Public transportation pass
• Flexible work hours and vacation time
Affinity is the first CRM platform that allows you to leverage your extended network to effectively prospect, diligence and close deals. Using machine learning and natural language processing, we also help you to never miss an important opportunity, answer network questions, and access deep insights about your relationships. We're a team of world class leaders and are funded by some of the best folks in the Valley: 8VC, Pear VC, Sway Ventures, Great Oaks Venture Capital, and WTI.
The more diverse our team is, the more we’ll be able to learn from each other, and the better our company and our product will be. Whatever your gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, veteran status, favorite Spotify playlist, or social, cultural, and economic background, we can’t wait to welcome you to Affinity.