San Francisco, CA
2018 was a tremendous year for Affinity- growing 450% YoY and hiring our foundational sales team. In 2019 we need a great sales leader to come into the fold to catapult our growth into other verticals and manage our top performing AE’s. This individual will be responsible for managing several existing reps, hiring more reps to fill out the team, assisting in sales planning and writing the playbook to be a successful sales manager at Affinity.
Affinity is one of the best ways to grow your career - not only will you have the sales team built around you, but you will help develop the playbook that leads us to define what relationship intelligence solutions can do for the modern enterprise.
If you’re a smart, hard-working and authentic person that wants to be the one pushing the cart forward instead of “riding the wave” then we’re the perfect place for you! This role has a clear path toward becoming a Director of Sales (managing other sales managers) given the hiring rate we’re projecting for in 2019.
- 5+ years of sales experience selling SaaS products
- 3+ years of SAAS sales management experience
- Strong technical acumen to confidently speak to our full solution- including custom API integrations
- Expertise in CRM and modern sales tools and methodologies
- Solid track record of success working with other departments in a startup poised for high growth (i.e marketing, HR, finance, engineering, product)
- Experience and successful track record managing reps that have a wide array of industry and company size targets (SMB, Midmarket, Enterprise)
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You've been a successful Sales Manager at a previous SAAS company
- You are an ex-entrepreneur: started / managed a software business before
- You're highly ambitious and keen to work harder/ smarter than the rest
- You've worked at a startup before and are adaptable to a fast paced product environment
- You're a team player that will not just help your direct reports but also the greater sales/ revenue team
- You’ve worked in or sold to verticals such as Financial Services, Commercial Real Estate and/ or Professional Services
- You have strong experience selling to the Mid-market in a strategic fashion
- Daily catered lunch and an endless snack supply
- Top-tier medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Public transportation pass
- Flexible work hours and vacation time
- Competitive Compensation Plan with uncapped commission
Affinity is the first Relationship Intelligence platform that allows you to leverage your extended network to effectively prospect, conduct due diligence and close deals. Using machine learning and natural language processing, we also help you never miss an important opportunity, measure the impact of key people in your network, and access deep insights about your organization's relationships. We're a team of winners and are funded by some of the best folks in the Valley: 8VC, Pear VC, Sway Ventures, Great Oaks Venture Capital, and WTI.
The more diverse our team is, the more we’ll be able to learn from each other, and the better our company and our product will be. Whatever your gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, veteran status, favorite Spotify playlist, or social, cultural, and economic background, we can’t wait to welcome you to Affinity!