New York, NY
Full Time - Exempt
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
We’re looking for an outstanding product manager who can imagine the future of consumer finance and work closely with our team on building it. You would be part of the founding product team in Affirm’s expanding New York office.
What You'll Do
- Understand the needs of our users to be their advocate
- Be an expert on our customers, product, market and competitors
- Define new products and features with specs, wireframes, and product flows
- Collaborate across functions – including engineering, design, finance, risk and legal – to successfully launch and scale our products
- Analyze the user impact of product features and define key metrics for success
- Optimize user flows using controlled experiments and user testing
What We Look For
- Passion and drive to change consumer finance for the better
- Track record of successfully launching and growing software products and services
- Clear and compelling in written and verbal communication
- Obsesses over getting the details right but knows how to ship on time
- Driven to question assumptions and validate hypotheses
- Familiarity with SQL and Excel for product analysis
- Experience with consumer finance, mobile apps, or payments is a plus
At Affirm, "People Come First" is a core value and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can learn more about our D&I efforts here.