Marketing Automation Lead
San Francisco, CA
Full Time - Exempt
Affirm is looking for self-motivated Marketing Automation Lead to build and scale our B2B marketing automation programs, implement a lead scoring model to ensure we are providing our sales organization with high quality inbound leads, and grow and maintain our merchant contact database. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who likes to build programs, systems, and processes from the ground-up and thrives in a fast-paced, mission driven organization. This person will report to the Director of Merchant Lifecycle Marketing and is based in our San Francisco Headquarters.
What You'll Do
- Be the in-house marketing automation expert, bringing knowledge of industry best practices and train and coach marketing teams as we scale our efforts
- Audit our current email marketing tool stack and make business case for any recommended changes/improvements
- Oversee and execute marketing campaigns including monthly newsletters, list segmentation, nurture/drip programs, ad-hoc merchant communications, templates, campaign landing pages, and forms using Marketo
- Develop and maintain lead scoring model through collaboration with category managers, sales and customer success teams
- Collaborate with the Sales Ops organization to ensure lead routing and data is flowing effectively between our marketing automation and CRM systems; troubleshooting and resolving issues as needed
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders to develop framework to A/B test pieces of the merchant’s journey including the website, nurture flows, emails, etc.
- Establish reports and dashboards to show progress against marketing benchmarks and goals, including but not limited to program ROI, pipeline contribution, and velocity
- Build a high quality marketing contact database in support of ABM programs
- Ensure we are compliant with CAN-SPAM act and other regulations
What We Look For
- 4+ years of email marketing experience; Marketo preferred
- 2+ years of B2B marketing experience; at an early-to-mid stage B2B company preferred
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce.com CRM
- Solid understanding of Account Based Marketing and ABM Tools
- You are a proven technical, analytical and quantitative program manager that possesses effective communication skills with the ability to translate complex data and/or issues into productive discussions/actions at the executive and operational levels.
- You have a clear understanding of the marketing automation landscape and the latest “tools of the trade” for achieving success.
- You are a team player working collaboratively with sales, marketing, and cross-functional teams to drive success through best practices and efficiencies.
- Thrives in a fast paced dynamic start-up environment where priorities and tactics may change based new data and company initiatives.