CIS (Remote) /
Marketing – Marketing team /
Affise is a Performance Marketing Platform for building powerful business partnerships. Our mission is to simplify performance marketing, so brands can focus on achieving their goals. We believe in the endless opportunities of partner marketing. Affise helps businesses grow and automate their marketing channels in the most efficient manner at scale.
We’re a global company of over 130 professionals with offices in Vilnius, Berlin, New Delhi, and Shanghai. Recently, Affise has secured $8 million in Series A from VCs with several unicorns in a portfolio and well-known angel investors from Silicon Valley.
We’re a team of high-class professionals that share the values of trust, freedom, growth, and mutual support. Our employees can trust us with support and help wherever they need it.
We offer flexible working hours and no time-control system to our teammates based in over 30 countries. We encourage our team members to experiment freely and take ownership of their tasks.
We’re constantly aiming to advance, both as individuals and as a company. We value people who learn rapidly and always seek to improve themselves. We welcome new Affise family members with a helpful attitude and honest smiles.
For more information, please visit Affise Career Page.
What will you do in this role?
- Execute content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing goals;
- Developing effective and creative marketing collateral, such as one-pagers, presentations, white papers, eBooks;
- Writing creative blog posts, emails, newsletters, social posts, and articles for business audiences in collaboration with Product Marketing and Demand Gen Departments;
- Updating and improving our existing content to make it on-brand, SEO-friendly, and up-to-date;
- Collaborate with Marketing and Design teams to plan and develop website content, style, and layout;
- Coordinating with the demand gen, product marketing and design to ensure the timely delivery of assignments;
- Creating, editing, and fact-checking marketing content before publishing;
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw the audience’s attention.
What you'll need?
- Fluent or native English
- 2-3+ Years of experience
- Understanding the difference between Sales, Educational, and Takes Action types of content
- Nice to have: Familiarity with the Marketing area
- Great Bonus: Having Affiliate Marketing experience
What we offer:
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide
- 10 business days per year of unpaid time off for any reason
- Paid sick leaves and 5 sick days per year without medical confirmation
- 22 business days of paid vacation per year
- Employee Assistance Program - for important occasions of your life
- An annual personal budget for education
- Laptop for efficient work is provided
- Medical Support Program
- Quarterly team buildings
- Work travel expenses
- Eligibility for any additional privileges that Affise might provide in the future