Senior Demand Generation Manager
San Francisco, CA /
Afresh is on a mission to reduce food waste and increase access to nutritious food globally by transforming the fresh food supply chain. Our AI-powered solutions optimize the multi-trillion-dollar grocery industry's food ordering, production, and merchandising processes. We built the first platform capable of handling all of Fresh food’s complexities.
We are relentlessly focused on helping grocers reduce waste, increase profitability, and bring better, fresher food to their communities. Afresh is currently deployed in hundreds of grocery stores across the United States and is on track to reduce 30 million pounds of food waste per year with our existing customers alone. By 2021, we're aiming to reduce food waste by a quarter billion pounds per year.
We are a passionate team united by our mission to make an impact. As an Afresh employee, you’ll own meaningful work that will challenge you and change the future of how fresh, nutritious food makes its way through the supply chain.
We hope you’ll join us!
About the Role
We are looking for a Senior Demand Generation Manager to drive the planning, coordination, and execution of our demand generation strategies, especially Account Based Marketing. You’ll work hand-in-hand with our sales, marketing, and leadership teams to develop, scale, and optimize creative campaigns that span multiple channels. As an early marketing hire, you’ll have the opportunity to make a big impact on go-to-market strategies and operations, and you’ll be able to link your work directly with how much food waste we save.
What will you do?
- Own the creation, execution, and analysis of our demand generation programs with a strong focus on account-based marketing
- Build and manage paid acquisition channels including search, social, ads, and more to drive MQLs
- Collaborate with sales on ABM and demand generation programs to increase engagement with target accounts
- Measure, report, and optimize all demand generation programs based on ROI and overall effectiveness
- Work with other members of the marketing team to develop and execute campaigns
- Manage marketing technologies to scale demand generation efforts and meet sales pipeline goals
What skills or experience do you need?
- The following represent attributes our ideal candidate possesses. We encourage all highly-qualified candidates to apply, even if they do not fulfill all the listed criteria.
- 3-5+ years of demand generation experience including account-based marketing programs for enterprise B2B / SaaS buyers
- Proven execution - can point to multiple examples of delivering results based on self-lead plans that exhibited analytical rigor, resourcefulness, inventiveness, complexity and focus
- Deep understanding of the sales cycle and experience working closely with sales to find effective ways to move deals forward
- Mastery of marketing technology including Hubspot, Salesforce, etc. as well as digital advertising / paid social platforms - Google Adwords, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Data-driven mindset and enthusiasm to measure, report on, and optimize campaigns
- Experience identifying target audiences, working with customer segmentation and personalization, and creating end-to-end account campaign strategies
- Meticulous planning and detail-oriented execution
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Afresh is the first A.I.-powered fresh food optimization platform for grocery chains. We have partnered with several large grocers representing hundreds of stores and >$10B in revenue. Our cutting-edge AI research has been published in top journals (e.g., ICML). We’re backed by some of the top investors in grocery and tech including Innovation Endeavors (former Google CEO Eric Schmidt’s firm), James McCann's (former CEO at Ahold USA, Tesco, Carrefour) Food Retail Ventures, Baseline Ventures (first money in Stitch Fix, SoFi, Heroku, Instagram), Maersk Growth, and Impact Engine.
We are building a vibrant, diverse, and inclusive team that embodies our company’s values: proactivity, kindness, candor, and humility. We aspire to continually grow as individuals and as an organization to live these values and realize our mission. We earnestly believe that Afresh represents a one-of-a-kind opportunity to have massive social impact at scale by employing novel technology—and to have a ton of fun along the way.
Afresh provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, marital status, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis protected by law.