San Francisco, CA /
People Ops /
Afresh is relentlessly focused on helping grocers reduce waste, increase profitability, and bring better, fresher food to their communities. Afresh is currently deployed in hundreds of grocery stores across the United States and is on track to reduce 30 million pounds of food waste per year with our existing customers alone. By 2021, we're aiming to reduce food waste by a quarter billion pounds per year.
We value recruiting coordination as an integral piece of the recruiting puzzle to be deservingly appreciated. Afresh is looking for someone results-oriented to work closely with our recruiters, sourcers, hiring managers and interviewers who will thrive in our fast-paced, growing organization. You’re not just scheduling interviews - you’re identifying improvements, surmounting roadblocks, and unlocking ways to make our recruiting process a competitive advantage!
What you will do:
- Leverage tools like GoodTime, G Suite, and our ATS to schedule phone and virtual onsite interview panels
- Devise interviewing logistics from the point a scheduling request comes in until the interview loop is complete
- Proudly be the first face interviewees see on site: greet candidates and facilitate the interview process, ensuring exceptional candidate experience(when interviews are onsite again)
- Set up interview rooms and any required equipment (when necessary)
- Coordinate candidate travel accommodations and reimbursements
- Generate and send all new hire offer documents
- Courageously suggest efficiencies for our talent acquisition approaches
What skills and experience do you need?
- 1-2 years as a Recruiting Coordinator or in Recruiting
- Ability to work efficiently across multiple competing priorities and determine effective sequencing of tasks with little guidance
- Remarkable attention to detail and accuracyGreat team player who can also work well independently
- Process-driven with strong work ethic, habits, and a passion for iterating and ideating
- Confident verbal and written communicator, adept at providing excellent customer experiences, building strong relationships providing excellent
- Ability to adapt and adjust in a constantly evolving environment
Afresh is the first A.I.-powered fresh food optimization platform for grocery chains. We have partnered with several large grocers representing hundreds of stores and >$10B in revenue. Our cutting-edge AI research has been published in top journals (e.g., ICML). We’re backed by some of the top investors in grocery and tech including Innovation Endeavors (former Google CEO Eric Schmidt’s firm), James McCann's (former CEO at Ahold USA, Tesco, Carrefour) Food Retail Ventures, Baseline Ventures (first money in Stitch Fix, SoFi, Heroku, Instagram), Maersk Growth, and Impact Engine.
We are building a vibrant, diverse, and inclusive team that embodies our company’s values: proactivity, kindness, candor, and humility. We aspire to continually grow as individuals and as an organization to live these values and realize our mission. We earnestly believe that Afresh represents a one-of-a-kind opportunity to have massive social impact at scale by employing novel technology—and to have a ton of fun along the way.
Afresh provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, marital status, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis protected by law.