Sales Manager / Director
Sales & Marketing
Over 500K people using AfterShip, you have the ability to bring positive impact to the global eCommerce community.
AfterShip's mission is to help retailers such as Zalora, Lazada, Esty and Wish (to name a few) win customer loyalty by bringing the best shopping experience to their customers, with a focus on automating the shipping, tracking and returns experience.
Are you a sales-hunter with excellent marksmanship?
We are looking for a top performing enterprise e-commerce tech sales professional to join us!
This global role will be in charge of seeking and building new relationships in a variety of markets, spaces and regions such as Asia Pacific, Europe and the United States. You will additionally manage and maintain relationships with clients as you expand sales throughout the regions.
We're looking for a true sales-hunter with knowledge and experience with enterprise B2B SaaS sales, with particular emphasis on exploring unknown terrain, seeking and building new relationships as well as closing new sales deals.
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality results in a timely manner, a top performer who consecutively exceeding past sales quotas
- Deep understanding of multiple facets of enterprise B2B SaaS products with prior experience selling into online marketplaces as well as shopper or consumer insights across the Asia Pacific, Europe and U.S. regions
- Deep understanding of the enterprise sales process with the ability to engage fortune 500 companies and senior level executives, including C-suite, in strategic meetings to ensure top down alignment regarding strategy and objectives
- Skilled at building and managing customer relationships, including stakeholder management
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to collaborate with marketing and product teams as well as mentoring junior sales executives
- Strong experience and understanding of data gathering and analysis to develop sales strategies and initiatives
- Hands-on CRM experience, with proven ability to help setup a new business department or region from ground zero
- 10+ years relevant experience as mentioned above, those with less experience may be considered as sales manager instead
- Working knowledge of enterprise needs in relation to software applications and services
- Functional knowledge of CRM systems and Salesforce.com such as its use for updating accounts, opportunities, and deal stages
[ Winner of 1st Startup Weekend HK & 2011 Global Startup Battle! ]
Clients: eBay, Zalora, PayPal, Groupon, OnePlus, LivingSocial, Etsy and Wish (to name a few)
Platforms: web, api, app (iOS, Android)
Couriers: 450+ international couriers integrated
Tracks: 30M+ international shipments per month
Users: 500K+ globally
Mission: Our mission is to help retailers win customer loyalty by bringing the best shopping experience to their customers, with a focus on automating the shipping, tracking and returns experience.