Senior Product Manager
Over 500K people using AfterShip, you have the ability to bring positive impact to the global eCommerce community.
AfterShip's mission is to help retailers such as Zalora, Lazada, Esty and Wish (to name a few) win customer loyalty by bringing the best shopping experience to their customers, with a focus on automating the shipping, tracking and returns experience.
Are you an explorer at heart and an aspiring entrepreneur?
Are you always curious and itching to try new things?
We're looking for a Senior Product Manager who aspires to be an entrepreneur and explorer at heart with a profound dedication to product well-being, with excellent presentation and communication skills as well as a high level of curiosity and passion to explore and drive new products and product features to create business value.
- Employment visa sponsorship and relocation
- Fun startup culture with diverse and inclusive international teams
- Flexible working hours and unlimited work-from-home policy
- 5-day work week and 15 days annual leave
- Benefits include medical / dental coverage and performance bonus
- Happy Friday sharings, happy-hour gatherings and other fun activities such as Hackathons
The Senior Product Manager can look forward to:
- Owning it by becoming a boss, a real owner of products who is responsible for functionality and shows dedication to product well-being in order to create as much business value as possible
- Leading by example for other more junior product managers
- Helping to drive the strategic direction of business-to-business (B2B) software-as-a-service (SaaS) development by understanding the needs of clients such international retailers and marketplaces and formulating competitive strategies for all stages of product development
- Becoming a Guru with in-depth understanding of the B2B SaaS market, being involved with conducting relevant market and competitor analysis, product direction and development planning to provide product feasibility analysis and ideas for suitable marketing programs
- Being a true business partner and exploring potential opportunities for innovation, optimise performance of the products through value-added user experience and provide suggestions for further improvement to enhance product value
- Thinking like a boss via evaluating and defining business model for new products / services or new combination of products / service which align with AfterShip’s strategies, establishing product development plans, coordinating relevant resources, overseeing development progress, improving product development quality and efficiency and being responsible for product ROI
We hope to welcome onboard someone with:
- University degree or above, 2-3 years of product managers / team management experience
- Excellent communication skills to interact with all levels, such as international e-commerce clients (international retailers and marketplaces) through to multinational software engineers
- Excellent coaching skills, able to manage junior Product Managers as well as encourage inter-team cooperation
- High level of curiosity and awareness to new products in the market, with a passion to learn and try new things, agile, open-minded, flexible and creative
- Experience in relation to Scrum / Agile / Sprint would be an added advantage
[ Winner of 1st Startup Weekend HK & 2011 Global Startup Battle! ]
Clients: eBay, Zalora, PayPal, Groupon, OnePlus, LivingSocial, Etsy and Wish (to name a few)
Platforms: web, api, app (iOS, Android)
Couriers: 443+ international couriers integrated
Tracks: 30M+ international shipments per month
Users: 500K+ globally
Mission: Our mission is to help retailers win customer loyalty by bringing the best shopping experience to their customers, with a focus on automating the shipping, tracking and returns experience.