Full Stack - Senior Software Engineer
Over 500K people using AfterShip, you have the ability to bring positive impact to the global eCommerce community.
AfterShip's mission is to help retailers such as Zalora, Lazada, Esty and Wish (to name a few) win customer loyalty by bringing the best shopping experience to their customers, with a focus on automating the shipping, tracking and returns experience.
Are you THE magical wizard we have been waiting for?
We're looking for a full stack engineer who loves coding and has experience in bridging the gap between backend and frontend systems to solve technical challenges quickly and effectively.
We believe every engineer should be responsible for the software they build everyone can adopt best practices and expertise to help make that happen.
- Fun startup culture with diverse and inclusive international teams
- Hackathons, happy Friday sharings and happy-hour gatherings
- Flexible working hours and unlimited work-from-home policy
- 5-day work week and 15 days annual leave
- Benefits include medical / dental coverage and performance bonus
- Employment visa sponsorship
Our tech stacks:
- Major programming languages: Node.js
- Cloud: Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform
- Database: MongoDB, DynamoDB, Amazon Aurora, Redis
- Monitoring: New Relic, Pingdom, Runscope, StatusPage
- Automation: Ansible, Packer
- Queue: Beanstalk
- Continuous Integration: Jenkins, Travis CI, Bitrise
- Tools: Atlassian Suite
- Other SaaS: Algolia, Mixpanel, SendGrid, Twilio
The engineer can look forward to:
- Working on projects that span a wide range of systems, processes and technologies with ownership of an issue from start to finish
- Building new features for internal and external users
- Maintaining very high engineering standards and bring consistency to the many codebases and processes you will encounter
- Collaborating with product manager and product designer to define and implement new features
We are looking forward to welcoming someone onboard with:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related technical field preferred
- 2+ years experience with one of the following: Node.js / Python / Java / PHP / Ruby
- Experience with integrating and designing APIs and optimizing frontend performance
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as junior full stack engineer
- Candidates with no frontend experience will be considered as backend engineer
[ Winner of 1st Startup Weekend HK & 2011 Global Startup Battle! ]
Clients: eBay, Zalora, PayPal, Groupon, OnePlus, LivingSocial, Etsy and Wish (to name a few)
Platforms: web, api, app (iOS, Android)
Couriers: 443+ international couriers integrated
Tracks: 30M+ international shipments per month
Users: 500K+ globally
Mission: Our mission is to help retailers win customer loyalty by bringing the best shopping experience to their customers, with a focus on automating the shipping, tracking and returns experience.