Sales & Marketing
We develop for developers. We track over 40M+ international shipments on a monthly basis, which means you will have the ability to bring positive impact to the global eCommerce community.
AfterShip's mission is to help retailers such as Amazon, eBay, PayPal, Groupon, Zalora, OnePlus, LivingSocial, Etsy and Wish (to name a few) win customer loyalty by bringing the best shopping experience to their customers, with a focus on automating the shipping, tracking and returns experience.
AfterShip’s mission is to automate eCommerce’s operations after sales, from shipping, tracking to returns. Through our growing family of apps and services, we power the top eCommerce platforms, retailers and developers worldwide to provide a better customer experience.
We're looking for additional sales executives with strong hunger to succeed to join our Sales & Marketing team in January 2019 to help boost our continued growth.
- Fun startup culture with diverse and inclusive international teams
- Happy Friday sharings and happy-hour gatherings
- Flexible working hours and unlimited work-from-home
- 5-day work week and 15 days annual leave
- Benefits include medical / dental coverage and performance bonus
- Employment visa sponsorship (if required)
- Sales hunter – new business / customer acquisition
- Manage full end-to-end sales/deal cycle from prospecting to closing
- Proactively sell digital platform to online retailers & marketplaces
- Target and prospect new customers
- Be able to articulate the AfterShip value proposition
- Negotiate contract lengths and commercial pricing terms
- Hit and exceed new business revenue targets
- Occasionally travel to attend client meetings / industry events
- Able to manage a large pipeline of deals
- 5+ years SaaS / IT sales or account management experience (eCommerce experience a plus)
- Proven track record of targets achieved / overachieved
- Key attributes: drive, determination, hunger-to-succeed, will-to-win, competitiveness, high emotional intelligence
- Previous experience with SaaS contracts / subscription models a plus
- Exceptional fluency and articulation in English (both spoken and written)
- Fluency in other languages a plus
[ Winner of 2011 Global Startup Battle and 1st Startup Weekend HK! ]
Clients: Amazon, eBay, PayPal, Groupon, Zalora, OnePlus, LivingSocial, Etsy and Wish (to name a few)
Mission: Our mission is to help retailers win customer loyalty by bringing the best shopping experience to their customers, with a focus on automating the shipping, tracking and returns experience.
Tracks: 40M+ international shipments per month
Couriers: 490+ international couriers integrated
Users: 500K+ globally
Crew: 60+ globally