Product & Design
We track over 40M+ international shipments on a monthly basis, you will have the ability to bring positive impact to the global eCommerce community.
AfterShip's mission is to help retailers such as Amazon, eBay, PayPal, Groupon, Zalora, OnePlus, LivingSocial, Esty and Wish (to name a few) win customer loyalty by bringing the best shopping experience to their customers, with a focus on automating the shipping, tracking and returns experience.
AfterShip’s mission is to automate eCommerce’s operations after sales, from shipping, tracking to returns. Through our growing family of apps and services, we power the top eCommerce platforms, retailers and developers worldwide to provide a better customer experience.
Come be a part of a team of designers passionate about eCommerce and customer experience. As a Product Designer, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming the next great product innovation to tweaking pixels right before launch. You will be expected to utilise your full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills, and you will own the experience for a wide area of the AfterShip product.
- Fun startup culture with diverse and inclusive international teams
- Happy Friday sharings and happy-hour gatherings
- Flexible working hours and unlimited work-from-home
- 5-day work week and 15 days annual leave
- Benefits include medical / dental coverage and performance bonus
- Employment visa sponsorship (if required)
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for our billion+ users
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
- Partner with PMs, engineers, researchers and content strategists to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch (and then some)
- Degree holder with 2+ years experience, preferably in relation to Digital Graphics Communication, Digital Graphics, Multimedia Design, or Art / Design / Media
- You possess excellent communication skills (you should be able to clearly articulate your user design decisions)
- The ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision (not just 'how it should look' but 'what we should build')
- Experience in graphic design, building and shipping enterprise SaaS applications are definite advantages
- Must have a portfolio featuring examples of interactive design work (and be ready to show it off)
- Some experience with front-end programming (nice to have)
[ Winner of 1st Startup Weekend HK & 2011 Global Startup Battle! ]
Clients: Amazon, eBay, PayPal, Groupon, Zalora, OnePlus, LivingSocial, Etsy and Wish (to name a few)
Mission: Our mission is to help retailers win customer loyalty by bringing the best shopping experience to their customers, with a focus on automating the shipping, tracking and returns experience.
Tracks: 40M+ international shipments per month
Couriers: 470+ international couriers integrated
Users: 500K+ globally
Crew: 50+ globally