BACKEND Junior Software Engineer
We track over 40M+ international shipments on a monthly basis, you will have the ability to bring positive impact to the global eCommerce community.
AfterShip's mission is to help retailers such as Amazon, eBay, PayPal, Groupon, Zalora, OnePlus, LivingSocial, Esty and Wish (to name a few) win customer loyalty by bringing the best shopping experience to their customers, with a focus on automating the shipping, tracking and returns experience.
We're looking for additional backend engineers who love coding and are interested in working with the latest software development technology.
We believe every engineer should be responsible for the software they build, everyone can adopt best practices and expertise to help make that happen.
- Fun startup culture with diverse and inclusive international teams
- Happy Friday sharings and happy-hour gatherings
- Flexible working hours and unlimited work-from-home
- 5-day work week and 15 days annual leave
- Benefits include medical / dental coverage and performance bonus
- Employment visa sponsorship (if required)
FYI, our tech stacks:
- Cloud: Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform
- Databases: MongoDB, Google Spanner, Redis, DynamoDB, Amazon Aurora
- Other SaaS: Algolia, Mixpanel, SendGrid, Twilio, Contentful, Google Analytics
- Collaborating with product managers, product designers and frontend engineers to define and build enterprise-scale features from concept to execution
- Integrating global shipping companies and customised enterprise solutions to Amazon, eBay, Groupon, PayPal and more
- Writing and shipping elegant, readable and well-documented codes
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related technical field preferred
- Some experience with Node.js (our main coding language), engineers who have an interest to pick up Node.js with prior experience with Python / Java / PHP / Ruby are also welcome
- Some experience with APIs and building software would be a plus
[ Winner of 1st Startup Weekend HK & 2011 Global Startup Battle! ]
Clients: Amazon, eBay, PayPal, Groupon, Zalora, OnePlus, LivingSocial, Etsy and Wish (to name a few)
Mission: Our mission is to help retailers win customer loyalty by bringing the best shopping experience to their customers, with a focus on automating the shipping, tracking and returns experience.
Tracks: 40M+ international shipments per month
Couriers: 470+ international couriers integrated
Users: 500K+ globally
Crew: 50+ globally