Pre-Sales Technical Consultant
Sales & Marketing
We track over 40M+ international shipments on a monthly basis, you will have the ability to bring positive impact to the global eCommerce community.
AfterShip's mission is to help retailers such as Amazon, eBay, PayPal, Groupon, Zalora, OnePlus, LivingSocial, Esty and Wish (to name a few) win customer loyalty by bringing the best shopping experience to their customers, with a focus on automating the shipping, tracking and returns experience.
AfterShip’s mission is to automate eCommerce’s operations after sales, from shipping, tracking to returns. Through our growing family of apps and services, we power the top eCommerce platforms, retailers and developers worldwide to provide a better customer experience.
We're looking for a pre-sales consultant with excellent business & tech acumen to join our Sales & Marketing team to help boost our continued growth.
- Fun startup culture with diverse and inclusive international teams
- Happy Friday sharings and happy-hour gatherings
- Flexible working hours and unlimited work-from-home
- 5-day work week and 15 days annual leave
- Benefits include medical / dental coverage and performance bonus
- Employment visa sponsorship (if required)
- Work closely with the sales team on proposals and pitches for business
- Attending meetings with sales team and act as the technical expert
- Physically demonstrate the SaaS platform to prospective customers
- Working closely and collaboratively with customers to devise effective solutions
- Ensuring that the company’s product can deliver on the customer’s requirements
- Understand and capture customers business and technical requirements
- Replying to customers following requests for information and proposals (RFP)
- Presenting proposals to customers alongside members of the sales team
- Act as the bridge between sales and development / product teams
- Work closely with Product Managers to relay customer feature requests
- Service multiple customer geographies and work flexible working hours to accommodate U.S. & Euro time zones
- 5+ years technical consulting or pre-sales experience
- Logistics or E-commerce industry experience preferred
- Key attributes: good business & IT acumen, excellent people skills, articulate
- Previous experience with SaaS contracts / subscription models a plus
- Exceptional fluency and articulation in English (both spoken and written)
- Fluency in other languages a plus
[ Winner of 1st Startup Weekend HK & 2011 Global Startup Battle! ]
Clients: Amazon, eBay, PayPal, Groupon, Zalora, OnePlus, LivingSocial, Etsy and Wish (to name a few)
Mission: Our mission is to help retailers win customer loyalty by bringing the best shopping experience to their customers, with a focus on automating the shipping, tracking and returns experience.
Tracks: 40M+ international shipments per month
Couriers: 470+ international couriers integrated
Users: 500K+ globally
Crew: 50+ globally