Copywriter, SaaS Product Marketing
Sales & Marketing
We track over 40M+ international shipments on a monthly basis, you will have the ability to bring positive impact to the global eCommerce community.
AfterShip's mission is to help retailers such as Amazon, eBay, PayPal, Groupon, Zalora, OnePlus, LivingSocial, Esty and Wish (to name a few) win customer loyalty by bringing the best shopping experience to their customers, with a focus on automating the shipping, tracking and returns experience.
*** This is a freelance position. ***
We are seeking a freelance Product Marketing Copywriter who is equal parts journalism, advertising, and storytelling. An experienced business writer that has a global perspective. A critical thinker with a keen eye for detail, as well as an expert at spotting problem areas and optimizing text. Someone who is passionate about technology and know the true power of design.
You’ll be a part of a team helping online marketplaces such as Shopify, Amazon and eBay as well as retailers such as Lazada, Esty and Wish win customer loyalty by bringing the best shopping experience to their customers, with a focus on automating the shipping, tracking and returns experience.
You have the ability to positively influence our growth in a variety of ways, primarily by writing creative website messaging, catchy email copy, compelling customer case studies and other collateral product-related materials. You’ll work closely with product managers, designers and sales to turn complex concepts and outlines into simple and powerful content that can relate to our business users worldwide.
- Interviewing customers to create powerful success stories that drive demand and support sales and create real business values to the readers
- Working closely with product managers to create creative marketing programs, e.g. outbound email and direct mail campaigns, webinars, partner activities, content marketing, account-based marketing
- Creating messaging and content resources to help our business users to better understand AfterShip’s offerings and benefits, which may include research and reports, infographics, guides, and presentations
- Working with partners to create content that is specific to a certain type of audience and specific channel
- Driving messaging and positioning through qualitative and quantitative research as well as researching product & industry trends relative to competitors and develop content to position against competitors on an ongoing basis
- Identifying and understanding key customer segments and their various lifecycle journeys
- Being responsible for tracking, measuring and communication program results
- 4+ years background as a writer, preferably in an industry such as eCommerce SaaS, enterprise B2B technology or online retail / marketplaces
- An established track record of writing impactful copy for website, email campaigns, landing pages and more (you may be asked to provide work samples)
- A strong eye for beauty, design with perfection
- Excellent organization and project management skills as well as ability to collaborate and work in a fast-paced international startup environment
- Some experience with content management systems, HTML, and Wiki
- Experience in retail-tech or agency experience would be beneficial
[ Winner of 1st Startup Weekend HK & 2011 Global Startup Battle! ]
Clients: Amazon, eBay, PayPal, Groupon, Zalora, OnePlus, LivingSocial, Etsy and Wish (to name a few)
Mission: Our mission is to help retailers win customer loyalty by bringing the best shopping experience to their customers, with a focus on automating the shipping, tracking and returns experience.
Tracks: 40M+ international shipments per month
Couriers: 470+ international couriers integrated
Users: 500K+ globally
Crew: 50+ globally