Product Management Director
Product & Design
We track over 40M+ international shipments on a monthly basis, you will have the ability to bring positive impact to the global eCommerce community.
AfterShip's mission is to help retailers such as Amazon, eBay, PayPal, Groupon, Zalora, OnePlus, LivingSocial, Esty and Wish (to name a few) win customer loyalty by bringing the best shopping experience to their customers, with a focus on automating the shipping, tracking and returns experience.
AfterShip’s mission is to automate eCommerce’s operations after sales, from shipping, tracking to returns. Through our growing family of apps and services, we power the top eCommerce platforms, retailers and developers worldwide to provide a better customer experience.
We're looking for a Product Management Director who is an entrepreneur and explorer at heart with dedication to product well-being. A PMD with excellent coaching and mentoring skills as well as a high level of curiosity and passion to drive new product features and explore new products to create business value.
- Fun startup culture with diverse and inclusive international teams
- Happy Friday sharings and happy-hour gatherings
- Flexible working hours and unlimited work-from-home
- 5-day work week and 15 days annual leave
- Benefits include medical / dental coverage and performance bonus
- Employment visa sponsorship (if required)
- Being fully responsible for functionality and dedicated to the product well-being in order to create as much business value as possible
- Helping others grow by coaching, training and mentoring product managers in terms of product management and leadership skills
- Being a driver of the strategic direction of enterprise business-to-business (B2B) software-as-a-service (SaaS) development, understand the needs of clients such international retailers and marketplaces and formulating competitive strategies for all stages of product development
- Being a guru with in-depth understanding of the enterprise B2B SaaS market, conduct relevant market and competitor analysis, product direction and development planning to provide product feasibility analysis and ideas for suitable marketing programs
- Being a business partner and exploring potential opportunities for innovation, optimise performance of the products through value-added user experience and provide suggestions for further improvement to enhance product value
- Being an entrepreneur by evaluating and defining business model for new products / services or new combination of products / service which align with AfterShip’s strategies, establishing product development plans, coordinating relevant resources, overseeing development progress, improving product development quality and efficiency and being responsible for product ROI
- University degree or above, with 5 years of enterprise B2B SaaS product management and leadership experience- Excellent track record, able to articulate and demonstrate prior successes, achievements and product strategy decisions
- Excellent communication skills to interact with all levels, such as international e-commerce clients (international retailers and marketplaces) through to multinational software engineers
- Excellent coaching and mentoring skills, able to manage Product Managers as well as encourage inter-team cooperation
- High level of curiosity and awareness to new products in the market, with a passion to learn and try new things, agile, open-minded, flexible and creative
- Experience in relation to Scrum / Agile / Sprint and enterprise e-commerce SaaS would be a definite advantage
[ Winner of 1st Startup Weekend HK & 2011 Global Startup Battle! ]
Clients: Amazon, eBay, PayPal, Groupon, Zalora, OnePlus, LivingSocial, Etsy and Wish (to name a few)
Mission: Our mission is to help retailers win customer loyalty by bringing the best shopping experience to their customers, with a focus on automating the shipping, tracking and returns experience.
Tracks: 40M+ international shipments per month
Couriers: 470+ international couriers integrated
Users: 500K+ globally
Crew: 50+ globally