Receptionist & Office Administrator
We develop for developers. We track over 40M+ international shipments on a monthly basis, which means you will have the ability to bring positive impact to the global eCommerce community.
AfterShip's mission is to help retailers such as Amazon, eBay, PayPal, Groupon, Zalora, OnePlus, LivingSocial, Etsy and Wish (to name a few) win customer loyalty by bringing the best shopping experience to their customers, with a focus on automating the shipping, tracking and returns experience.
We're seeking a friendly, adaptable, energetic problem-solver who enjoys interacting with people to join our growing workplace.
This role can be full-time / part-time / fixed contract and offers flexible working hour arrangements such as late start at 10am and early finish at 5:30pm.
The receptionist and office administrator will be a key member of our crew and serves as the face of the AfterShip, integral in creating a welcoming and positive experience for our staff and guests through office administration, people engagement, events, and most importantly, the workplace.
- Welcome all employees and guests with a warm and approachable demeanour on a daily basis to ensure they have an outstanding experience such as offering, preparing and serving drinks to guests upon their arrival
- Manage all mail and packages for everyone including receipt of courier packages, preparation of outgoing as well as distribution of incoming letters and packages throughout the day
- Ensure all workplace equipment and workplace is fully functional, safe and secure by using the remote control door release and lock system and keeping track of visitors and signing in/out guests if necessary
- Ensure that the entrance, all meeting rooms and other common areas are welcoming, clean and organised
- Maintaining the pantry area and resting areas including regular cleaning, restocking of food and beverages and supplies, ensure the Nespresso coffee machine is clean and fully-functional (at all times!)
- Provide support for on-site and off-site events, including creating signage, welcoming/registering guests, and ensuring the event area always looks clean and prepared as well as assist with set-up and clean up as needed
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as needed to build an awesome working environment
- Support the leadership team on a variety of employee experience and administrative responsibilities including budgeting, expense reconciliation and employee recognition when required
- Must be MacOS fluent and proficient in Google Suite and all Google Applications
- Balance of professionalism and friendliness, detail-oriented and take pride in proactive problem solving and customer service
- Energetic and able to work well in a startup environment, representing AfterShip with a positive, approachable and welcoming demeanour
- Able to work well with absolutely everyone because you appreciate that your role and your work affects everyone at AfterShip
- Excellent communicator with people at all levels and from all walks of life, must be able to write or speak concisely with a friendly tone
- Customer-centric, able to build strong working relationships with teammates, colleagues and external parties / vendors
[ Winner of 2011 Global Startup Battle and 1st Startup Weekend HK! ]
Clients: Amazon, eBay, PayPal, Groupon, Zalora, OnePlus, LivingSocial, Etsy and Wish (to name a few)
Mission: Our mission is to help retailers win customer loyalty by bringing the best shopping experience to their customers, with a focus on automating the shipping, tracking and returns experience.
Tracks: 40M+ international shipments per month
Couriers: 490+ international couriers integrated
Users: 500K+ globally
Crew: 60+ globally