Agile Scrum Master
Over 500K people using AfterShip, you have the ability to bring positive impact to the global eCommerce community.
AfterShip's mission is to help retailers such as Zalora, Lazada, Esty and Wish (to name a few) win customer loyalty by bringing the best shopping experience to their customers, with a focus on automating the shipping, tracking and returns experience.
Are you the master of change management and problem-solving?
We're looking for a Scrum Master with excellent communication, consultative and change managements skills with hands-on experience to drive agile practices and initiatives.
We believe Scrum Masters play a crucial role as a servant-leader for Scrum Teams helping those outside of the Scrum Teams understand which of their interactions with the Scrum Teams are helpful and which aren’t thus helping everyone change these interactions to maximize the value created by Scrum Teams.
- Fun startup culture with diverse and inclusive international teams
- Hackathons, happy Friday sharings and happy-hour gatherings
- Flexible working hours and unlimited work-from-home policy
- 5-day work week and 15 days annual leave
- Benefits include medical / dental coverage and performance bonus
- Employment visa sponsorship
The Scrum Master serves Product Owners in several ways, including:
- Ensuring that goals, scope, and product domain are understood by everyone on the Scrum Team as well as possible;
- Finding techniques for effective Product Backlog management;
- Helping Scrum Teams understand the need for clear and concise Product Backlog items;
- Understanding product planning in an empirical environment;
- Ensuring Product Owners know how to arrange the Product Backlog to maximize value;
- - Understanding and practicing agility; and,
Facilitating Scrum events as requested or needed.
The Scrum Master serves Development Teams in several ways, including:
- Coaching Development Teams in self-organization and cross-functionality;
- Helping Development Teams to create high-value products;
- Removing impediments to the Development Teams' progress;
- Facilitating Scrum events as requested or needed; and
- Coaching Development Teams in organizational environments in which Scrum is not yet fully adopted and understood.
The Scrum Master serves the organization in several ways, including:
- Leading and coaching the organization in its Scrum adoption;
- Planning Scrum implementations within the organization;
- Helping employees and stakeholders understand and enact Scrum and empirical product development;
- Causing change that increases the productivity of the Scrum Team; and,
- Working with other stakeholders to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization; and
- Helping with people management, from hiring through to performance reviews and promotions.
We are looking forward to welcoming someone onboard with...
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Scrum Master
- Strong commitment to empiricism – help teams bring transparency to the Scrum Artifacts so that teams can inspect and adapt their work and progress continuously towards their Sprint Goal
- Strong commitment to continuous improvements – in order to be agile, continually be growing one’s craft by learning new practices and techniques to better serve your teams
- Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) – Scrum Alliance
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM) I, II, or III – Scrum.org
[ Winner of 1st Startup Weekend HK & 2011 Global Startup Battle! ]
Clients: eBay, Zalora, PayPal, Groupon, OnePlus, LivingSocial, Etsy and Wish (to name a few)
Platforms: web, api, app (iOS, Android)
Couriers: 443+ international couriers integrated
Tracks: 30M+ international shipments per month
Users: 500K+ globally
Mission: Our mission is to help retailers win customer loyalty by bringing the best shopping experience to their customers, with a focus on automating the shipping, tracking and returns experience.