Over 500K people using AfterShip, you have the ability to bring positive impact to the global eCommerce community.
AfterShip's mission is to help retailers such as Zalora, Lazada, Esty and Wish (to name a few) win customer loyalty by bringing the best shopping experience to their customers, with a focus on automating the shipping, tracking and returns experience.
Are you an expert scrum master with superb change management and problem-solving skills?
We already have an awesome scrum master onboard and are looking for an additional Scrum Master to join us as our teams are rapidly expanding and we have ambitious plans for further growth!
We're looking for someone with excellent communication, consultative and change management skills with hands-on experience to drive agile practices and initiatives.
We believe scrum masters play a crucial role as a servant-leader for scrum teams by promoting understanding, appreciation, collaboration and facilitating interactions within and with those outside of the scrum teams to maximise the value created by self-run and self-organsied scrum teams.
- Fun startup culture with diverse and inclusive international teams
- Hackathons, happy Friday sharings and happy-hour gatherings
- Flexible working hours and unlimited work-from-home policy
- 5-day work week and 15 days annual leave
- Benefits include medical / dental coverage and performance bonus
- Employment visa sponsorship (if required)
In addition to facilitating scrum interactions and events as requested / needed the scrum master...
serves product owners in several ways, including:
- ensuring that goals, scope, and product domain are well understood by everyone on scrum teams meanwhile keeping in mind the importance of understanding and practicising agility;
- ensuring product owners embrace techniques for effective product backlog arrangement and management to maximise value (including understanding the need for clear and concise product backlog items and product planning in an empirical environment)
serves development teams in several ways, including:
- development teams in organizational environments in which scrum is not yet fully adopted and understood;
- helping development teams embrace self-organization and cross-functionality and to create high-value products;
- helping to identify and remove impediments to the development teams' progress;
serves the organisation in several ways, including:
- planning, leading and coaching the organization in its scrum implementation and adoption;
- helping employees and stakeholders understand and enact scrum and empirical product development;
- causing changes that increase the productivity of scrum teams; and,
- working with other stakeholders to increase the effectiveness of the application of scrum in the organization;
- helping with people management, from hiring through to performance reviews and promotions;
- At least 2 years’ experience as a scrum master, preferrably in an extremely fast-paced multinational HK tech startup environment
- Strong commitment to empiricism – help teams bring transparency to the scrum artifacts so that teams can inspect and adapt their work and progress continuously towards their sprint goals
- Strong commitment to continuous improvements – in order to be agile, continually be growing one’s craft by learning new practices and techniques to better serve your teams
- Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) – Scrum Alliance
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM) I, II, or III – Scrum.org
[ Winner of 1st Startup Weekend HK & 2011 Global Startup Battle! ]
Clients: eBay, Zalora, PayPal, Groupon, OnePlus, LivingSocial, Etsy and Wish (to name a few)
Platforms: web, api, app (iOS, Android)
Couriers: 450+ international couriers integrated
Tracks: 30M+ international shipments per month
Users: 500K+ globally
Mission: Our mission is to help retailers win customer loyalty by bringing the best shopping experience to their customers, with a focus on automating the shipping, tracking and returns experience.