Agent IQ is using conversation-driven artificial intelligence and machine learning to enable brands to scale customer engagement and workflows without a linear increase in cost of resources or decline in quality of engagement. The platform teaches itself through human interaction to empower agents to do more, faster and better. Our technology is proven to improve customer satisfaction, agent efficiency, and profitability.
Our team is doing ground-breaking work in building an intelligent platform which are disrupting how brands interact and build relationships with customers. We're excited about the opportunities ahead to continue to create an even more differentiated product offering to the world.
To achieve this we're building an amazing team, and here’s where you come in...
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage organization of key product releases. The Project Manager role will be responsible for coordinating and monitoring all stages of the project management life cycle including initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, and closing.
- Receive change requests from Product Team (or create on client behalf), submit into JIRA, identify engineering resource(s) to complete work, manage communication between resource and product team, ensure that the timeline is met and verify completion with QA and product team
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Help product team with design and development tasks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Bachelor’s/Master’s in Business, Project Management or related discipline
- Minimum 2-3 years experience as a project manager in the information technology sector
- Experience in strategic planning, risk management and/or change management
- Experience with JIRA and other project management tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills and attention to detail
- Should be able to provide estimates and help in technical planning and work break down
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Competitive salary + equity
- Full medical/dental/vision benefits
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Tons of snacks in the office and all-you-can-drink coffee
- Convenient office within a 3 minute walk from BART/Muni Underground
- Google apps, Dropbox, Drive, Slack, Mac (or PC) everything
- Agent IQ swag
- Commuter benefits
- Great teammates