Agent IQ is transforming how Financial Institutions engage with their customers. Personal relationships are created and maintained through Agent IQ's Engagement platform where conversation-driven artificial intelligence and machine learning enables organizations to scale customer engagement.
Our team is doing ground-breaking work in building intelligent conversational virtual assistants which are disrupting how brands interact and build relationships with customers. We're excited about the opportunities ahead to continue to create an even more differentiated product offering to the world.
To achieve this we're building an amazing team, and here's where you come in...
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our team and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies. As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels. This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
- Create and execute strategies to increase Agent IQ’s public profile
- Lead marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, trade magazines and web)
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Drive the creation of marketing materials, white papers and op-eds
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university or a recent graduate
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Self-starter capable of working independently and in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective working knowledge of standard office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords)
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Experience working in banking space is a plus
- Competitive salary + equity
- Full medical/dental/vision benefits
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Weekly team lunches; happy hours; tons of snacks in the office and all-you-can-drink coffee
- Convenient office within a 3-minute walk from BART/Muni Underground
- Agent IQ swag
- Commuter benefits
- Great teammates