Senior Specialist, SoC SW, Espoo
Do you want to be a part of designing products and solutions that will shape the future of 5G systems?
The successful candidate will work with our customer team in specifying and creating world leading System-on-Chip designs and IP blocks with the latest FPGA and ASIC technologies for their radio products. As a part of the Espoo SoC software team, you will participate in SW domain analysis, SW architecture and specification activities and SW implementation.
Also, We believe you have good knowledge with Agile methodology, DevOps and continuous integration tools.
- Master’s Degree in SW Engineering or equivalent
- Over 9 years working experience in embedded SW
- Good understanding of digital signal processing and related mathematics
- Hands-on knowledge of C/C++, debugging tools and some scripting language e.g. python
- DSP/ASIP programming knowhow
- Understanding VHDL/Verilog language and design debugging methods
- Knowledge of SoC (low level SW/ASIC/FPGA/) design
- Basic understanding of Cellular networks and 2G, 3G, LTE and 5G technology
- Team and people management experience
- Fluent spoken and written English
You are proactive, have high motivation to learn and work in international teams, and be able to design/develop/maintain low level device drivers, please do not hesitate to apply! :)
** Interested experts from Finland or candidates already having working permit to Finland can apply for this position**