Senior Software Engineer
Mobidiag is a fast-growing Finnish-French-American biotechnology company with a mission to improve the quality and efficiency of healthcare and aid. Mobidiag allows fast and cost-efficient detection of most common bacteria, parasites, viruses, and antibiotic resistances to answer any microbiology laboratory requirements. Today, Mobidiag’s work is more important than ever, as their automated diagnostic solutions enable rapid COVID-19 testing and help to understand the virus better.
Mobidiag is looking for a seasoned Software Engineer to join their growing team in Keilaniemi, Espoo. You will be establishing and leading a new internal tools function. You will be developing in-house tools critical to the functioning and impact of Mobidiag products, improving existing tool features and databases, and maintaining the current service. You will work closely with other functions in the company (e.g., manufacturing, R&D, and quality teams), continuously evolve as a team, and adapt to changing needs. You will be encouraged to bring your expertise and opinion to the table, influence the roadmap and tech choices.
Mobidiag follows an agile process, code reviews, and maintains CI pipelines. As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for working with the team members documenting, designing, developing, testing, and validating software that helps your colleagues to do their work and collaborate more efficiently using the in-house tools. The team consists of passionate and versatile developers, that value continuous learning and knowledge-sharing culture above anything else.
- Deep understanding of software development concepts
- Solid programming skills with C#, .NET Framework, and .NET Core
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases
- Ability to write good quality test covered code (unit tests, TDD)
- High regard for exceptional technical documentation
Other Valued Skills:
- Embedded software development, C/C++
- DevExpress, WPF, UNO Platform, Xamarin, Electron, etc.
- Experience in Linux servers
- Good understanding of DevOps, CI/CD VCS