VP of Engineering
We are a high-growth AdTech company with 200 employees around the globe with offices in Boston, New York, San Francisco, London, Ljubljana and Singapore. Celtra offers a cloud-based, self-service software that empowers global brands like Unilever, Facebook, Uber and VICE to manage the entire creative lifecycle of digital advertising. The product streamlines the process of creating, deploying and optimizing digital advertising, improving advertising effectiveness while reducing operational costs. The platform offers powerful, easy-to-use creative tools to enable advertisers to produce high-quality, unique digital experiences.
Here it’s all about looking beyond the surface, beyond the numbers, and really trying to see the qualities that are at the core of the person, their talents; the discovered ones or better still, the undefined ones. We look for people who naturally want to take responsibility for their own success, and strive to do something that has a tangible impact. To our best talent, we give the freedom to do the unusual.
We take good care of our people.
● We offer a competitive benefits and compensation package
● We place great importance on the professional development of our employees
● We provide employees with top notch working equipment
● We provide work-life benefits that allow flexibility at different stages of life
● We offer a dynamic workplace and quality working conditions
● We provide plenty of opportunities for employees seeking a more active lifestyle
- Responsibility for attracting, recruiting and hiring new talent in collaboration with Talent Acquisition
- Building an experienced Engineering team on a global level by fostering team’s constant professional advancement
- Evolution of engineering team organization
- Partner to product management (PM) team in driving roadmap process
- Ensuring clear link of development to product roadmap (owned by CPO) and infrastructure roadmap (owned by CTO)
- Implement and execute product and infrastructure roadmaps
- Ensuring innovation, learning and contribution of engineering to product roadmap
- Owning methodology/approach for engineering
- Managing the balance between product quality and fast pacing releases
- Ownership of resource planning, allocation, and escalation point for priority conflicts (working with key stakeholders)
Organization and people management
Proactive execution of the product roadmap
Ownership of the Product Engineering
- Relevant experience and proven track record in scaling an engineering team in a product company (ideally SaaS) from 50 engineers up to 200
- Inspiring, driven character with a pragmatic hands-on mentality
- Excellent execution, planning and problem-solving skills
- Excellent people management skills
- Ability to operate in global environment
- Passion for customer focused product development
Does this sound like you? Apply here and join Celtra's unicorn story!