Software Developer (ERP)
Our friends at Bluefors are looking for their next talented Software Developer to join their skilled team and continue their steady growth.
You will be part of their development team developing ERP related systems, system integrations, ensuring smooth services and acting as a backup for ERP configuration and staff member training.
Note: This is a 3rd party ERP system and the software development will be to support it, Bluefors application will extend functionality of it and also integrate it to other systems. (you won't develop the ERP system itself)
You will be able to work on the Full stack both Backend & Frontend, but the focus can vary depending on your skill set.
You will be in an excellent position to drive the development with the team all the way.
Bluefors is growing fast and you will be on the frontline working in a great international company recognized globally!
- 2 years work experience on client and server side software development
- Willingness for self-development and ability to work in changing situations
- Ability to adjust for new tooling systems and platforms on the fly
- Service-minded attitude and good interaction skills
- Fluent in English and strong communication skills
- Willingness to learn and work with ERP systems
Nice to have
- Work experience or previous exposure to ERP systems
- Project management experience
- Experience with integration tools
If you like to reach out to us or have any questions regarding this role don't hesitate to contact us
We are looking forward to hearing from you!