Do you want to join Åhléns digitalization and create digital department store magic? We are looking for a driven DevOps specialist that can be part of our exciting change and help us to create an e-commerce where the focus is on the customer.
Your engagement here will include but won’t be limited to:
· Design, build and run environment
· Responsible for automation tools
· Responsible for code pipelines
· Responsible for continuous integration/ continuous delivery
· Lead the change towards container infrastructure with ECOM
· Design and build new microservices
· Further develop our infrastructure
· Improve monitoring of environments
At Åhléns we are convinced that when we share knowledge and experiences, success and enthusiasm, we improve. We would like you to know:
· 5+ years’ experience of development
· Great knowledge of Linux
· Experience of Cloud (AWS, Azure or similar)
· Experience of container technology
· Experience of CI/CD tools like Bitbucket, Jenkins, GitLab CI, etc.
· Experience of modern DevOps implementation like test automation and continuous delivery
· Experience of monitoring tools such as ELK-stack, Prometheus, Grafana etc.
· An interest in best practices within system development and keeping up to speed with the latest
Extra awesome if you have…
· Experience of retail or e-commerce
· Experience of web-based systems and transactions
· Experience of Gradle build system
· Being able to program in one language - Groovy, Python, Go, Ruby or similar
In order for you to succeed in the role we see that you are a good team player and corporate with developers, testers, UI Designers and stakeholders. You have the ability to prioritize your work and work towards deadlines. Furthermore, we see that you are curious, interested in the customer and thrive fast paced and changeable environment.
We can offer friendly and competent colleagues whom thrive to create a world class e-commerce. We are a team in change, we strive to have an agile mindset and way of working where you are going to have a key position. You work closely together with developers, scrum master, product owners and the market organisation.
As a part of Åhléns growing e-commerce organisation you will have the opportunity to influence how the e-commerce will be in the future, how we work customer centric and conduct development.
This position is an indefinite duration fulltime and we would like for you to start as soon as possible. You are located at Åhléns office on Ringvägen 100, Skanstull.
The selection will be ongoing, send your application today!
We welcome everyone and value diversity; our co-workers are unique and we treat everyone as individuals. We are engaged, have a great team spirit and to have a balance in life.
Welcome to Åhléns!