Test Automation Specialist
Do you want to join Åhléns digitalization and create digital department store magic? We are looking for a driven test automation specialist that can be part of our exciting change and help us to create an e-commerce where the focus is on the customer.
Your engagement here will include but won’t be limited to:
- Responsible for test automation tools
- Lead the development of the test automation process
- Identify and capture test cases to automate
- Decide if the task should be automated (weigh maintenance costs and complexity against what you gain).
- Write and maintain test cases and make sure that the code becomes easy to maintain
- Keep the tech stack, frameworks and tools updated
- Close cooperation with DevOps to maintain pipelines where test cases are included
- Update and document chosen automation solutions
- Share and help co-workers so everyone can take advantage of the automated tests
- External environment monitoring in order to be updated with technical improvements
At Åhléns we are convinced that when we share knowledge and experiences, success and enthusiasm, we improve. We would like you to know:
· Test automation in CI/CD
· Frontend automation
- Selenium and java
· Python + unittest/PyUnit
· Formats being used in the tests today include JSON and XML.
· Postman, used by testers and developers
Extra awesome if you have…
· Experience of retail and/or e-commerce
· Experience of web solutions
· Experience of Docker
· Good knowledge in Linux and Unix
· Knowledge of Oracle SQL or similar database
In order for you to succeed in the role we see that you are a good team player and corporate with developers, testers, UI Designers and stakeholders. You have the ability to prioritize your work and work towards deadlines. Furthermore, we see that you are curious, interested in the customer and thrive fast paced and changeable environment.
We can offer friendly and competent colleagues whom thrive to create a world class e-commerce. We are a team in change, we strive to have an agile mindset and way of working where you are going to have a key position. You work closely together with developers, scrum master, product owners and the market organisation.
As a part of Åhléns growing e-commerce organisation you will have the opportunity to influence how the e-commerce will be in the future, how we work customer centric and conduct development.
This position is an indefinite duration fulltime and we would like for you to start as soon as possible. You are located at Åhléns office on Ringvägen 100, Skanstull.
The selection will be ongoing, send your application today!
We welcome everyone and value diversity; our co-workers are unique and we treat everyone as individuals. We are engaged, have a great team spirit and to have a balance in life.
Welcome to Åhléns!