Named Support Representative (Remote)
United States /
Customer Support – Technical Support /
Agiloft was named a Leader in the 2022 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Contract Life Cycle Management for the third year in a row. Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) is one of the fastest-growing areas of enterprise sales, with a TAM projected to climb from $2B to $7B in the next 5 years.
The Agiloft Contract Lifecycle Management platform has won dozens of awards, including the Editor's Choice award from PC Mag, for the past five years in a row.
Agiloft has a highly differentiated value proposition which is uniquely appealing to enterprises: pre-built applications with a deeply configurable, no-code platform for integrated Business Process Management throughout an organization.
Agiloft is pioneering the applied use of Artificial Intelligence to enable next-generation business commerce at organizations ranging from small enterprises to U.S. government agencies and Fortune 100 companies.
Additionally, 99% of employees who commented on Glassdoor would recommend Agiloft to a friend.
Thrive with Agiloft
Are you an experienced Support Representative who is successful, motivated, smart, energetic, and looking for a rewarding position in a growing, profitable, and dynamic company?
Agiloft is looking for a Named Support Representative that thrives working with large enterprises in multiple industries, with unique business challenges requiring sophisticated solution design.
We are looking for a dedicated, tech-savvy, and self-driven Named Support Representative. As a Named Support Manager, you will work closely with our customers, build relationships with them, and help them achieve their technical goals and overcome technical challenges.
You will be the customer advocate to our internal technical teams, helping drive issues that they encounter to full resolution. You will partner closely with our Customer Success and Technical Support teams as well as work internally with Engineering and other teams as needed to make sure our customer's technical needs are fully taken care of. The role requires customer-facing skills, technical knowledge, and the ability to project management as needed.
- Work with customers on cases assigned to you (including phone and email communications)
- Provide excellent customer service to all customers, partners, and internal stakeholders when interfacing with them
- Reproduce, document, and raise issues to the Development team
- Assist with escalated technical support issues and work closely with our development team to resolve more complex cases.
- Provide business, technical, and product knowledge in support of post-sales activities in order to ensure customer satisfaction
- Act as the conduit to the support organization to ensure client ticket escalations are resolved in a timely fashion
- Build strong customer relationships, especially with key customer technical stakeholders and sponsors
- Will work closely with the CSM, Support Managers, Engineering Managers, and other leadership to escalate issues as required
- Frequently conduct and coordinate tactical operations reviews with client teams
- Participate in Quarterly Business Reviews as a key technical contributor to speak to resolved and ongoing support issues.
- Other duties as assigned
- 1 to 3 years as Technical Support Representative II or other relevant experience
- A proven track record of customer support excellence and building relationships with customers.
- Excellent trouble-shooting and analytical skills, desire to solve problems and make things work.
- Good judgment, and capacity to independently evaluate situations and identify the optimum course of action.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Have a mastery of most basic Agiloft issues
The US base salary range for this position is $55,000 -$65,000 (excluding bonus, equity, and benefits). Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace is our priority. We are committed to an environment of acceptance where you are free to bring your full self to work. All employment decisions at Agiloft are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national or social ethnic origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, parental status, marital status, Veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. If you have a need that requires accommodation during the recruiting process, please let us know by contacting Director, Talent Acquisition, Brad Toothman at email@example.com.
Applicants from underrepresented groups such as minorities, veterans, or individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply.