San Francisco, CA
AgilOne is in an aggressive stage of growth as the leading Customer Data Platform, a space now well recognized by Gartner, Forrester and within the D2C marketing industry. We continue to aggressively build out our national sales teams in all major markets.
We'e looking for high energy, hardworking, smart, over achieving solutions consultants that have proven experience and a passion for selling customer marketing solutions to marketing executives and IT executives. One is expected to sell in a fast paced, team environment partnering closely with Enterprise Account Executives. This position is responsible for solution selling into new logos. Your ability to help shape and influence a potential new customer is key to our success. Measures of success include new customer acquisition win rates, relieving quota, up-selling, customer satisfaction, and contribution to overall sales team and business success.
- Support AgilOne's Enterprise Sales Executives with solution selling into prospect account base focusing on new logo acquisition
- Intimate knowledge of multi-channel customer marketing data sets, touch points and direct marketing requirements of sophisticated marketing executives
- Ability to learn and demo the AgilOne platform robust capabilities
- Solid proven sales process methodology: that focuses on tightly matching customer pain/requirements to solutions, understanding and controlling the sales cycle, and closing on your timeline
- Proven experience in partnering with sales executives to mutually plan, prepare and execute on strategic deals in complex sales cycles
- Ability to be successful with a high workload without larger company resources, but with all the support of a hands-on and supportive team
- Be a credible and trusted advisor by speaking at the same level of sophisticated direct marketers
- Intimately know and consistently win against the competition
- Frequent Travel (Eastern NA and possibly Europe)
- 4+ years proven successful record of sustained quota attainment with staying power at previous companies
- Strong understanding of the entire span of direct marketing requirements, ecosystem and business drivers
- Intimate knowledge of customer data sets, touch points and direct marketing methodologies and ability to talk to marketers and IT professionals with credibility
- Work closely with Account Sales Executive peer to define, create and execute account sales strategies
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner
- Ability to forge and maintain strong and lasting relationships
- Excellent diagnostic, communication and presentation an creation skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Proven success in boxing out competition
- Successful start-up to mature company evolution experience a big plus
The AgilOne Story:
AgilOne, the Customer Data and Engagement Hub, provides enterprise consumer marketers the power to integrate customer data across digital, physical, and mobile channels, deliver customer analytics with predictive insights and 360-degree profiles, and engage customers at every touch point in order to maximize lifetime value. Currently, the AgilOne solution supports more than 150 brands worldwide.
We leverage the latest technologies in big data, machine learning and data quality management to deliver an enterprise-grade, scalable and high performance tool for customers such as Tumi, Lululemon, Lilly Pulitzer and David’s Tea.
A fun environment to work hard and play harder with passionate people building great products!
• Competitive compensation
• Excellent benefits
• Catered lunches, snacks and beverages