London, United Kingdom
In the AgilOne Professional Services team, our job is to design, configure, and deploy the most powerful solutions that the AgilOne Platform can offer. We are looking for someone who loves data and delivering optimal technical outcomes.
As a Implementation Consultant, you take hands-on technical ownership of 2-3 client Implementation projects simultaneously and drive them towards value realization. Be ready to hit the ground running with your strong technical skills, creative and critical thinking, and passion for fast-paced problem solving.
What you'll do:
- Own the technical aspects of customer implementations from start to finish and drive towards maximum value realization with the AgilOne Platform
- Understand and translate the client’s marketing/business use cases to design an integration approach suitable to their needs
- Integrate your clients’ data into AgilOne’s Hadoop-based Big Data platform
- Understand the ins and outs of the AgilOne product to design an optimal integration approach
- Work with AgilOne Implementation Project Managers (and potentially clients) to clarify requirements and navigate complex technical issues
- Help refine and distribute AgilOne Platform best practices
- Participate in continuous iterative improvement of the AgilOne product based on customer feedback
- Bachelor or Masters Degree
- 2+ years work experience
- Strong analytical and critical problem solving skills with a high attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills tailored to an audience of professionals, management and staff with a broad range of technical skills
- Relentless drive to help clients be successful
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects at varying stages
- Ability to learn about new platforms and technologies unique to client environments
- Experience with drawing meaningful conclusions from large sets of data
- SQL skills
Nice to have:
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in an engineering or analytical field
- Prior project management experience
- Hadoop, Hive QL, Impala
- Experience in web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, CoreMetrics, SiteCatalyst)
- Working knowledge of email service providers (e.g. Silverpop, ExactTarget, Responsys)
The AgilOne Story:
AgilOne, the Customer Data and Engagement Hub, provides enterprise consumer marketers the power to integrate customer data across digital, physical, and mobile channels, deliver customer analytics with predictive insights and 360-degree profiles, and engage customers at every touch point in order to maximize lifetime value. Currently, the AgilOne solution supports more than 150 brands worldwide.
We leverage the latest technologies in big data, machine learning and data quality management to deliver an enterprise-grade, scalable and high performance tool for customers such as Tumi, Lululemon, Lilly Pulitzer and David’s Tea.
A fun environment to work hard and play harder with passionate people building great products!
• Competitive compensation
• Excellent benefits
• Catered lunches, snacks and beverages