Front End Software Engineer
AgilOne, the Customer Data and Engagement Hub, provides enterprise consumer marketers the power to integrate customer data across digital, physical, and mobile channels, deliver customer analytics with predictive insights and 360-degree profiles, and engage customers at every touch point in order to maximize lifetime value. Currently, the AgilOne solution supports more than 150 brands worldwide.
We leverage the latest technologies in big data, machine learning and data quality management to deliver an enterprise-grade, scalable and high performance tool for customers such as Tumi, Lululemon, Athleta, and David’s Tea. AgilOne is funded by the best in the Valley - Sequoia Capital, Tenaya, and Mayfield.
As a Frontend Engineer, one is expected to:
- Participate in the design and implementation of application features for large web applications
- Adhere to and help refine coding best practices
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI designs
- Optimize applications for speed and scalability
- Collaborate with stakeholders and other team members in an agile environment
- Support web applications throughout the development cycle and in production Multi-task and handle tasks with varying priorities
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or related field
- 3+ years Frontend engineering experience, w/o frameworks.
- Familiar with modern UI design principles (offline first, mobile first, responsive, adaptive, progress enhancements, atomic design).
- Experience developing SPA using AngularJS
- Solid CSS (SASS, LESS) experience.
- Experience using build managers (Grunt, Gulp, Webpack, CLI).
- Experience using package managers (NPM, Yarn, Bower, Browserify).
- Experience in writing unit tests ( Jasmine, Karma)
- Experience consuming REST APIs
- Sharp analytical abilities, design skills, excellent communication skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with Node.JS
- Experience with Angular 2+
- Experience with Angular Material
A fun environment to work hard and play harder with passionate people building great products. Come join our team and see for yourself!
• Competitive compensation
• Excellent benefits
• Every employee has equity in the company - we're all part owner!
• Catered lunches, snacks and beverages 3x a week!