Principal Java Software Engineer
AgilOne, the Customer Data and Engagement Hub, provides enterprise consumer marketers the power to integrate customer data across digital, physical, and mobile channels, deliver customer analytics with predictive insights and 360-degree profiles, and engage customers at every touch point in order to maximize lifetime value. Currently, the AgilOne solution supports more than 150 brands worldwide.
We leverage the latest technologies in big data, machine learning and data quality management to deliver an enterprise-grade, scalable and high performance tool for customers such as Tumi, Lululemon, Lilly Pulitzer and David’s Tea. AgilOne is funded by the best in the Valley - Sequoia Capital, Tenaya, and Mayfield.
In this role one is expected to:
- Design and develop high quality server side code (API and microservices)
- Perform code reviews
- Contribute to technical architecture of AgilOne codebase
- Mentor and collaborate with other team members
- Collaborate across the other disciplines in the organization (professional services, sales consultants, product management, executive management)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or related field
- 5+ years of JAVA software development experience
- Experience with Agile (eg Scrum) and test driven development
- Expertise in Data Structures, Algorithms and Concurrency
- Experience building Microservices and APIs
- Strong SQL expertise
- Experience with Relational Databases (e.g. Oracle, MySQL) and/or NoSQL databases (eg HBase, MongoDB)Hands-on experience with Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, ElasticSearch
- Experience with big data analytics or real time analytics solutions
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Cloudera Impala, Hive, Hibernate
- Experience with Amazon Web Service (EC2, S3) or Google Cloud
A fun environment to work hard and play harder with passionate people building great products!
• Competitive compensation
• Excellent benefits