Enterprise Sales Account Executive
New York, NY
AgilOne is looking for a seasoned, hardworking, smart, over-achieving territory Enterprise Sales Account Executive that has proven experience and a passion for selling customer marketing and IT solutions to the executive level. This position is responsible for hunting and solution selling into new logos. Territory will cover the NYC tri-state area and beyond.
- Account based selling into Enterprise level accounts focusing on new logo acquisition
- Solid proven sales process methodology that focuses on tightly matching customer pain/requirements to solution, understanding and controlling the sales cycle, surrounding prospect accounts by establishing relationships with all stakeholder’s
- Proven experience in forecasting and closing to that forecast every quarter
- Work closely with your Solution Consultant peers to define and create account sales strategies
- Be a credible trusted advisor by speaking at the level of sophisticated direct marketers
- Intimately know and consistently win against the competition
- 6+ years proven successful record of sustained quota attainment with staying power at past companies
- Significant past new logo acquisition sales execution, hate to lose, love to win mentality
- Hungry new logo hunter who loves getting into accelerators and can’t live on base alone
- Know your customer and focus on their success
- Deep Rolodex in the retail and eCommerce space is helpful
- Strong understanding of the entire span of direct marketing requirements, ecosystem and business drivers
- Successful start-up to mature company evolution experience
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in easy to understand manner
- Proven track record selling complex marketing solutions
- Ability to forge and maintain strong and lasting relationships
- Excellent diagnostic, communication and presentation skills
- Team player DNA working closely with Lead Generation, Sales Engineering, Product, and Support functions.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Proven success in boxing out competition
- Some travel will be required
AgilOne, the Customer Data and Engagement Hub, provides enterprise consumer marketers the power to integrate customer data across digital, physical, and mobile channels, deliver customer analytics with predictive insights and 360-degree profiles, and engage customers at every touch point in order to maximize lifetime value. Currently, the AgilOne solution supports more than 150 brands worldwide.
We leverage the latest technologies in big data, machine learning and data quality management to deliver an enterprise-grade, scalable and high performance tool for customers such as Tumi, Lululemon, Hugo Boss, Lilly Pulitzer and David’s Tea.
AgilOne is funded by the best in the Valley - Sequoia Capital, Tenaya, and Mayfield.