Machine Learning Engineer
AgilOne, the leading Customer Data Platform provides enterprise consumer marketers the power to integrate customer data across digital, physical, and mobile channels, deliver customer analytics with predictive insights and 360-degree profiles, and engage customers at every touch point in order to maximize lifetime value.
We leverage the latest technologies in big data, machine learning and data quality management to deliver an enterprise-grade, scalable and high performance tool for customers such as Tumi, Lululemon, Lilly Pulitzer and David’s Tea.
AgilOne is funded by the best in the Valley - Sequoia Capital, Tenaya, and Mayfield.
As a Machine Learning Engineer,
-You will maintain and build new ML models and features
-You will develop a deep understanding of AgilOne’s Machine Learning framework
-You will drive multiple projects of varying complexity/scale
-You will collaborate with the Product and Customer Success teams.
- The ideal candidate will display a balanced blend of data science expertise, software engineering knowledge and business sense.
- Bachelor or Masters Degree
- 3+ years of experience as a Data Scientist or Machine Learning Engineer
- Fluent in English (writing & speaking)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent mathematical background and knowledge of machine-learning concepts and algorithms
- Great organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Self-motivated and good sense of ownership - comfortable working in a fast paced environment with limited direction
- Strong coding skills and knowledge of OOP
- Very good SQL programming skills
- Great knowledge of Python or Scala. Significant experience required.
- Knowledge on distributed technologies such as Hadoop, Spark or Hive
Nice to have:
- Well-rounded and open communicator
- Prior IT consulting and/or project management experience
- Understanding and experience of integrating with APIs. Knowledge of standards such as REST, JSON, XML