Full Stack Engineer (Offshore)
Agot is a mid-sized artificial intelligence (AI) startup based in Pittsburgh. We're building a camera AI product that will change the future of work. Agot Retina provides labor support and training, reduces waste, and "spellchecks" errors in real time.
- Develop and maintain server-side logic, define and maintain central databases, and ensure high performance and responsiveness to requests from edge devices and multiple UIs.
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Integrate user-facing elements developed by front-end developers, and data sources from edge devices developed by Computer Vision developers, with server-side logic.
- Integration of multiple data sources into one system.
- Create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Implement automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Backend Engineer.
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Strong unit testing and debugging skills.
- Proficient understanding of git/GitLab.
- Proficient understanding of Linux CLI, and utilities.
- Experience with cloud computing services (AWS and Google Cloud Platform) is a plus.
We are looking for a team player who is passionate about coding, stays updated with the latest technologies, and is always eager to take on new challenges. If you have a proven track record as a Backend Engineer and are looking for an exciting opportunity to make a real impact, we would love to hear from you.