Product and R&D – Programs /
Agreena is an exciting, dynamic and purpose-oriented organisation united in a mission to drive impact for farmers and the climate. While we’re rooted in agriculture, finance and technology, our team of experts range from soil carbon scientists and software developers to market strategists and regulatory affairs experts. More than 30 nationalities are gathered under the common Agreena flag – either working from our headquarters in Copenhagen or remotely across Europe.
Agreena provides solutions that drive both environmental and financial sustainability. Within the last year alone, we have helped farmers across 13 countries in their conversion journey to regenerative farming practices. Our company offers a supportive and positive work environment with opportunities for learning, leading and growth no matter where you are in your professional journey. We believe in giving our employees a lot of responsibility, and we encourage new thinking, innovation and fun.
And this is where you come in:
As a Technical Project Manager you will support and empower the Agreena Program team to deliver key projects related to carbon standards, scientific methodologies and overall program operations. This person will have a general knowledge of climate and the environment related to agriculture, combined with experience in communication and collaborating with teams to achieve key project deadlines. An ideal candidate facilitates team engagement in projects through strong organisation and process-driven abilities to enable project success.
The Agreena Program team investigates the science required for on farm activity and data measurement that can support verification by independent standards which demonstrate carbon removals and reductions on farm. The team comprises the Science, Standards and Program & Data Operations groups. You will be a part of the Program team and provide project management support across multiple projects.
How will you make an impact:
- Co-ordinate and drive timelines with third parties engaging with the Agreena program, to ensure accountability and timelines are observed
- Willing to adapt in a project environment with unknown factors and many dependencies that need to be considered throughout a project life-cycle
- Establish project management practices for core projects including set up, plan, monitor, control and close projects
- Cross-functional collaboration working with resources across multiple disciplines of science, data and standards
- Ensure clear communication across other ongoing projects within the team
- Build networks and stakeholder maps for projects across the wider business
- Build strong links with your colleagues working on the scientific methodologies, modelling, statistical analysis, and data collection
- Support team members in executing projects throughout the project life cycle and according to project management guidelines
- Fluency in English
Bonus points if you:
- Have scientific knowledge of research and relevant literature in carbon and soil science with focus in the agricultural and agroforestry sectors
- Have excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Are passionate about collaborating with different teams and disciplines
What’s in it for you:
- A unique opportunity to join and help shape a fast-growing tech scale up with the determination and ambitious mission to reverse climate change
- A truly global environment where you can collaborate and socialise with diverse and passionate colleagues
- Competitive compensation package and holidays
- Remote work policy;Team events throughout the year
- An exciting purpose-led culture and mission
- Open communication and supportive feedback culture.
🌍 Be your best-self everyday at Agreena
At Agreena we are devoted to building an environment that promotes equality, inclusion, and diversity. We are on the path towards expansion and growth so with that, we believe everyone’s uniqueness should be celebrated and embraced to help us achieve this exciting journey. This is critical to our success and innovation. We want to build a product that is loved by our customers and we want the same to be reflected in our teams.
With this in mind, we are working to ensure Agreena remains a diverse and inclusive environment for everyone.