Technical Product Analyst
Product Management & Systems Engineering – Technical Product Management
We are AID GmbH:
AID-Autonomous Intelligent Driving is bringing together the world’s top software, roboticists and AI talent to ignite a human centered revolution in autonomous driving. By understanding the human challenges as well as the engineering ones, the technology we are testing today on the streets of Munich will become the backbone of a universal self-driving system – capable of improving life in urban environments for billions of people. With the agility of a start-up and the support of Audi (VW Group), AID is free to craft an autonomous world that works for everyone – from manufacturers to passengers to city planners to pedestrians. For us, the future isn’t about merely making vehicles more autonomous, it’s about making people more autonomous.
We are hiring for a Technical Product Analyst to join our team and help us realize AID's product vision. The role will be part of a core product team that is responsible for developing and executing AID's product strategy.
About the Role
- Identify strategic milestones and alternative development paths that support iterative product development with the goal to optimize business, technology and legislative needs towards commercialization
- Engage with business, engineering and validation teams to work out scenarios that balance timing, capabilities, performance and cost while following our product vision and strategy
- Gather and analyze data on technical and business side to evaluate different development paths (e.g. ODD expansion)
- Translate business needs into technical requirements on tactical and strategic level
- Degree in physics, engineering, computer science or related field
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the field of the self-driving technology
- Knowledge about transportation and (shared) mobility. Strong understanding of the business dynamics in the self-driving domain
- Demonstrated ability to define strategic goals and to execute in innovative and fast-paced environments
- Experience in commercializing systems from a research stage to deploying them into a product across different markets
Life at AID GmbH:
Our state-of-the-art offices are in the heart of beautiful Munich. We’re an agile, creative and dynamic start-up with people, innovation and teamwork at the core of our values. We reward our employees with excellent salary and benefits packages including, on-site language courses, mobile phone, subsidized lunches in the company bistro, subsidized gym membership, social events, BBQ’s and much more.
We value diversity and as an equal opportunities employer we encourage applications from all suitably qualified individuals. AID is a multicultural organization with employees from over 40 different countries, as such we provide visa and relocation support to all new employees. As an organization our primary business language is English, so where possible please provide a copy of your resume in English.
What are you waiting for? Help us to build the future.