Software Engineer for Test Automation (Non-Functional Test)
Software Engineering – Test & Verification
We are AID GmbH:
AID-Autonomous Intelligent Driving is bringing together the world’s top software, roboticists and AI talent to ignite a human centered revolution in autonomous driving. By understanding the human challenges as well as the engineering ones, the technology we are testing today on the streets of Munich will become the backbone of a universal self-driving system – capable of improving life in urban environments for billions of people. With the agility of a start-up and the support of Audi (VW Group), AID is free to craft an autonomous world that works for everyone – from manufacturers to passengers to city planners to pedestrians. For us, the future isn’t about merely making vehicles more autonomous, it’s about making people more autonomous.
About the role:
- Definition and implementation of concepts for efficient specification and execution of non-functional tests, e.g. performance, reliability, robustness, security etc.
- Design and implementation of framework for automated and explorational execution of non-functional tests.
- Execution of non-functional tests in relevant verification environments (Simulation, HIL-Systems, In-Car).
- Analysis of test results, creation of test reports, accompanying documentation and recommendations to increase non-functional properties of the system under test.
- Act as mentors for the organization, developing and enforcing best practices defining high-performance and robust design of the software product.
- Experience of at least 3 years in embedded software development in C or C++.
- Strong system understanding – interaction between hardware and software.
- Strong understanding of the middleware architectures in embedded systems.
- Experience with the evaluation and improvement of non-functional system properties, like performance, reliability, robustness, security etc.
- Strong programming skills in C++ and a scripting language (e.g. Python).
- Strong analytical thinking and passion for investigation.
- Hands on, self-motivated, driven team player, who is excited to work in a new automotive startup company.
- Innovative thinker and a positive attitude to solve cross domain problems.
- Fluent English skills are mandatory.
Life at AID GmbH:
Our state-of-the-art offices are in the heart of beautiful Munich. We’re an agile, creative and dynamic start-up with people, innovation and teamwork at the core of our values. We reward our employees with excellent salary and benefits packages including, on-site language courses, mobile phone, subsidized lunches in the company bistro, subsidized gym membership, social events, BBQ’s and much more.
We value diversity and as an equal opportunities employer we encourage applications from all suitably qualified individuals. AID is a multicultural organization with employees from over 40 different countries, as such we provide visa and relocation support to all new employees. As an organization our primary business language is English, so where possible please provide a copy of your resume in English.
What are you waiting for? Help us to build the future.