Technical Talent Sourcer
People – Recruitment
We are AID GmbH:
AID-Autonomous Intelligent Driving is bringing together the world’s top software, roboticists and AI talent to ignite a human centered revolution in autonomous driving. By understanding the human challenges as well as the engineering ones, the technology we are testing today on the streets of Munich will become the backbone of a universal self-driving system – capable of improving life in urban environments for billions of people. With the agility of a start-up and the support of Audi (VW Group), AID is free to craft an autonomous world that works for everyone – from manufacturers to passengers to city planners to pedestrians. For us, the future isn’t about merely making vehicles more autonomous, it’s about making people more autonomous.
- Partnering with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to build a strong understanding of the hiring needs and define the best sourcing strategy.
- Talent research and market mapping for finding, attracting and nurturing exceptional talent from across the globe with the scope of building global expert communities.
- Engaging your subject matter expertise, serve as an advisor to internal clients with regards to recruitment best practices to include sourcing strategy, evaluation technique and decision making.
- Leverage events in order to maximise impact and output.
- Support the continuous improvements of our sourcing methods and processes based on data-driven decision-making. Good enough is never enough.
- Create robust pipelines whilst providing each candidate with a unique candidate journey to remember.
- You are a phenomenal sourcer. If you don’t have a LinkedIn Recruiter account, you can still get the job done.
- Self-driven. You have a go-getter attitude, exceptional organizational skills, consideration and great follow through on tasks. You don't get easily overwhelmed... You are autonomous.
- Curious and looking to dig deeper beyond the surface level of a job profile; you research market trends, domain technology and don’t rely on just a keyword search to find niche talent.
- Passionate about all that is sourcing. Your Open Source Intelligence Techniques can match those of the secret services.
- Fluent English language and outstanding communication and networking skills. You always make friends at a meetup.
- Technical savviness.
Life at AID GmbH:
Our state-of-the-art offices are in the heart of beautiful Munich. We’re an agile, creative and dynamic start-up with people, innovation and teamwork at the core of our values. We reward our employees with excellent salary and benefits packages including, on-site language courses, mobile phone, subsidized lunches in the company bistro, subsidized gym membership, social events, BBQ’s and much more.
We value diversity and as an equal opportunities employer we encourage applications from all suitably qualified individuals. AID is a multicultural organization with employees from over 40 different countries, as such we provide visa and relocation support to all new employees. As an organization our primary business language is English, so where possible please provide a copy of your resume in English.
What are you waiting for? Help us to build the future.