Technical Recruiter (Contract)
People – Recruitment
We are AID GmbH:
AID-Autonomous Intelligent Driving is bringing together the world’s top software, roboticists and AI talent to ignite a human centered revolution in autonomous driving. By understanding the human challenges as well as the engineering ones, the technology we are testing today on the streets of Munich will become the backbone of a universal self-driving system – capable of improving life in urban environments for billions of people. With the agility of a start-up and the support of Audi (VW Group), AID is free to craft an autonomous world that works for everyone – from manufacturers to passengers to city planners to pedestrians. For us, the future isn’t about merely making vehicles more autonomous, it’s about making people more autonomous.
AID is looking for a hands-on and highly energised Technical Recruiter who wants to be a part of scaling a world class organisation in its early stages, and help engaging, attracting and hiring the best talent. This is a contract position with the expected duration of one year.
- Recruiting top talent and effectively managing end-to-end recruitment processes.
- Driving strong partnerships with the Hiring Managers and engineering teams to understand business and hiring needs and to define the best hiring strategy.
- Providing consistent communication and guidance to Hiring Managers from beginning to end, coaching on a variety of recruiting activities including talent market and availability, diversity strategies, and assessment.
- Qualifying and screening candidates making informed recommendations to hiring teams.
- Ensuring an excellent experience for every candidate through all staged of the recruitment process.
- Working closely with wider HR team to ensure strong team collaboration and flawless processes.
- Contribute to continuous improvements through driving and participating in project work.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience managing end-to-end recruitment processes.
- Strong experience in technical recruitment (software engineering).
- Experience managing high candidate volumes and developing sophisticated recruiting strategies.
- Strong track record in engaging and attracting a high calibre international talent from all around the world.
- Strong understanding of tools for identifying and engaging talent.
- Candidates for this position should be comfortable working autonomously, have strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills, as well as strong planning and organization skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently and to perform tasks simultaneously with minimum direction and supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Open-minded about new ways to approach challenges.
- Passion for mobility and innovative technologies.
- Previous experience in a start-up and international environment is beneficial.
- Fluent English language and communication skills in speaking and writing.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
Life at AID GmbH:
Our state-of-the-art offices are in the heart of beautiful Munich. We’re an agile, creative and dynamic start-up with people, innovation and teamwork at the core of our values. We reward our employees with excellent salary and benefits packages including, on-site language courses, mobile phone, subsidized lunches in the company bistro, subsidized gym membership, social events, BBQ’s and much more.
We value diversity and as an equal opportunities employer we encourage applications from all suitably qualified individuals. AID is a multicultural organization with employees from over 40 different countries, as such we provide visa and relocation support to all new employees. As an organization our primary business language is English, so where possible please provide a copy of your resume in English.
What are you waiting for? Help us to build the future.