People – Office Management
We are AID GmbH:
AID-Autonomous Intelligent Driving is bringing together the world’s top software, roboticists and AI talent to ignite a human centered revolution in autonomous driving. By understanding the human challenges as well as the engineering ones, the technology we are testing today on the streets of Munich will become the backbone of a universal self-driving system – capable of improving life in urban environments for billions of people. With the agility of a start-up and the support of Audi (VW Group), AID is free to craft an autonomous world that works for everyone – from manufacturers to passengers to city planners to pedestrians. For us, the future isn’t about merely making vehicles more autonomous, it’s about making people more autonomous.
AID is looking for a Facility Manager whose mission will be to ensure our physical environment connects with our greater company strategy. You will take ownership over operating our unique office located in Munich/Schwabing. You will work closely with the office manager and with internal stakeholders and external service partners to ensure our space is vibrant, alive with potential, and most importantly, is the best environment possible to enable our team to achieve great results.
- Operational and strategic management of the Facility’s tasks, the development of the operational strategy as well as the continuous improvement of operational processes
- Professional Project Management
- Operation of around 1300 square metres of unique office space in Munich/Schwabing
- Creation of concepts and implementation of projects to cover space requirements according to the company’s growth plan
- Operation, maintenance (inspections / maintenance / repair) and development of facility equipment
- Manage and be responsible for the compliance in accordance with safety and occupational safety measures; prepare, implement and document instructions to assure compliance with safety and occupational safety measures
- Coordinate and supervise external service providers as well as manage service contracts (including building maintenance, maintenance companies, cleaning, security, craftsmen, etc.), including Audit and quality management
- You will report directly to our CHRO and will be responsible for the facility’s Controlling Costs as well as for the identification of efficiency improvements
- Prepare cost estimates of planned repair-, maintenance- and major investment measures
- 5+ years professional experience in Facility Management including project lead experience
- You have a Bachelor of Science in Facility Management or similar field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Excellent command of English and German
- Solid presentation and negotiation skills
- While you are able to strategically lead this area of the organisation, you approach your work with a hands-on mentality
- Solid technical understanding of facility equipment
- Flexibility in interaction and in communication with very different audiences: internal stakeholders, representatives of the landlord, external service providers, craftsmen, team, employees
Life at AID GmbH:
Our state-of-the-art offices are in the heart of beautiful Munich. We’re an agile, creative and dynamic start-up with people, innovation and teamwork at the core of our values. We reward our employees with excellent salary and benefits packages including, on-site language courses, mobile phone, subsidized lunches in the company bistro, subsidized gym membership, social events, BBQ’s and much more.
We value diversity and as an equal opportunities employer we encourage applications from all suitably qualified individuals. AID is a multicultural organization with employees from over 40 different countries, as such we provide visa and relocation support to all new employees. As an organization our primary business language is English, so where possible please provide a copy of your resume in English.
What are you waiting for? Help us to build the future.