Customer Success Manager
We are AID GmbH:
AID-Autonomous Intelligent Driving is bringing together the world’s top software, roboticists and AI talent to ignite a human centered revolution in autonomous driving. By understanding the human challenges as well as the engineering ones, the technology we are testing today on the streets of Munich will become the backbone of a universal self-driving system – capable of improving life in urban environments for billions of people. With the agility of a start-up and the support of Audi (VW Group), AID is free to craft an autonomous world that works for everyone – from manufacturers to passengers to city planners to pedestrians. For us, the future isn’t about merely making vehicles more autonomous, it’s about making people more autonomous.
As Customer Success Manager at Autonomous Intelligent Driving you will be responsible to own the customer relationship and to lead and execute one or more of our customer projects.
About the Role:
- Lead AID Customer strategy and build out processes that support our growing customer base
- Lead/co-lead one or several of AID’s customer projects
- Be the owner of the customer relationship: constantly keep close contact with the customer as single point of contact within AID and be the ambassador of the customer within the AID organization
- Compare customer demands with what AID can deliver. Negotiate terms, to meet both client and company needs
- Translate agreed deliverables with customer into product road-map
- Coordinate internal project contributors to ensure the successful deployment of projects at a customer location. Closely align all activities with other (vehicle) projects and the PMO. Work closely with Business Development during the acquisition/bidding phase for new projects
- Develop business and project priorities and oversee implementation plans in conjunction with multiple partners (e.g. tech and operations teams internally, project partners externally)
- Plan the headcount & internal/external resources that are needed during the development, testing & operations phase
- Participate in appropriate conferences to represent AID and to gain general market intelligence and help communicate our brand
- 5+ years work experience as customer success manager, key account manager, sales manager, project manager, or a related field
- Hands-on mentality and mindset to get things done
- Master’s degree or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with agile software development and tools such as Confluence and JIRA
- Experience with classical/waterfall project management and tools such as MS Project or Asana
- Professional experience in a fast paced, innovative environment
- Experience managing multiple teams/functions
- Oral and written English proficiency
- Willingness to travel in order to keep close customer contact and support the implementation of projects worldwide
- Nice-to-have: experience in the field of “Mobility as a Service” (MaaS)
Life at AID GmbH:
Our state-of-the-art offices are in the heart of beautiful Munich. We’re an agile, creative and dynamic start-up with people, innovation and teamwork at the core of our values. We reward our employees with excellent salary and benefits packages including, on-site language courses, mobile phone, subsidized lunches in the company bistro, subsidized gym membership, social events, BBQ’s and much more.
We value diversity and as an equal opportunities employer we encourage applications from all suitably qualified individuals. AID is a multicultural organization with employees from over 40 different countries, as such we provide visa and relocation support to all new employees. As an organization our primary business language is English, so where possible please provide a copy of your resume in English.
What are you waiting for? Help us to build the future.