Intern (f/m/d) – Business Development / Strategy
Strategy & Business Development – Strategy & Business Development
We are AID GmbH:
AID-Autonomous Intelligent Driving is bringing together the world’s top software, roboticists and AI talent to ignite a human centered revolution in autonomous driving. By understanding the human challenges as well as the engineering ones, the technology we are testing today on the streets of Munich will become the backbone of a universal self-driving system – capable of improving life in urban environments for billions of people. With the agility of a start-up and the support of Audi (VW Group), AID is free to craft an autonomous world that works for everyone – from manufacturers to passengers to city planners to pedestrians. For us, the future isn’t about merely making vehicles more autonomous, it’s about making people more autonomous.
About the Role:
Life, technology, cities, and transportation are transforming. Support the team in key business development areas such as defining use cases, market entry strategies, observing competitor activities by carrying out analytic work on strategic business decisions and being involved in creating and implementing the business and product strategy.
We are looking for a self-driven and highly energized intern who fits in our international team.
- Studies in the field of business administration or another related subject
- Second half of diploma / bachelor's degree or in master's degree
- Previous practical experience in the field of business development
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills as well as a high level of social responsibility
- Highly energized, strong personal drive, and eagerness to get-things-done/hands-on mentality
- Strong analytical skills, excellent communication skills, and a high capability of working in a team
- Fluent in English (oral and written) is a must
Life at AID GmbH:
Our state-of-the-art offices are in the heart of beautiful Munich. We’re an agile, creative and dynamic start-up with people, innovation and teamwork at the core of our values. We reward our employees with excellent salary and benefits packages including, on-site language courses, mobile phone, subsidized lunches in the company bistro, subsidized gym membership, social events, BBQ’s and much more.
We value diversity and as an equal opportunities employer we encourage applications from all suitably qualified individuals. AID is a multicultural organization with employees from over 40 different countries, as such we provide visa and relocation support to all new employees. As an organization our primary business language is English, so where possible please provide a copy of your resume in English.
What are you waiting for? Help us to build the future.