Security Program Manager
IT & Security – Security
We are AID GmbH:
AID-Autonomous Intelligent Driving is bringing together the world’s top software, roboticists and AI talent to ignite a human centered revolution in autonomous driving. By understanding the human challenges as well as the engineering ones, the technology we are testing today on the streets of Munich will become the backbone of a universal self-driving system – capable of improving life in urban environments for billions of people. With the agility of a start-up and the support of Audi (VW Group), AID is free to craft an autonomous world that works for everyone – from manufacturers to passengers to city planners to pedestrians. For us, the future isn’t about merely making vehicles more autonomous, it’s about making people more autonomous.
AID is looking for a stellar security strategist to work with the CISO to lead planning and portfolio management for the InfoSec organization. It’s a great opportunity to work on massive scale problems at the cusp of Automotive and Tech. The right person for this role is self driven and can design and manage security engineering projects and drive project issues to resolution. An excellent communicator with a passion for security.
- Develop detailed program/project plans including budgets and resource planning for the security org
- Work with product managers to ensure existing and new initiatives are prioritized and scoped with acceptance criteria
- Collaborate with HR, Legal, Comms and Business operations to shape the security culture at AID
- Drive key security initiatives like supply chain security, bug bounty across the company through cross functional collaboration
- Coordinate conformance with InfoSec policies
- Drive internal process improvements across multiple teams and functions
- Work with teams to set milestones, communicate project status, identify/address potential setbacks
- Prioritize and execute remediation plans by effective communication with senior leadership
- Evangelize security culture to the internal business/engg. Units
- Support the design and evaluation of technology solutions from implementation frameworks/systems to enable governance and overall compliance
- Track and report on project progress, proactively drive corrective actions as needed
- Experience influencing security decisions at all levels in the company
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Articulate and persuasive communicator with excellent presentation skills with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Highly adept at building dashboard using tools like Excel
- Specialist in identifying the InfoSec risk exposure
- Experience in development of strategic roadmaps for ISO 27001 compliance including areas of risk management, data governance, business continuity and disaster recovery
- Track record of operating autonomously across multiple teams
- Familiarity with attacks vectors and customer impact
- Bachelors or Masters degree in engineering with minimum 8-10 years of experience in leading and managing security programs in the technology realm
- MBA degree preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge on security in general
- Ability to understand complex technical systems
- Excellent leadership, teamwork and collaboration
- Experience in generating automated metrics to measure IT security effectiveness and consistently
- Results oriented and high energy individual
Life at AID GmbH:
Our state-of-the-art offices are in the heart of beautiful Munich. We’re an agile, creative and dynamic start-up with people, innovation and teamwork at the core of our values. We reward our employees with excellent salary and benefits packages including, on-site language courses, mobile phone, subsidized lunches in the company bistro, subsidized gym membership, social events, BBQ’s and much more.
We value diversity and as an equal opportunities employer we encourage applications from all suitably qualified individuals. AID is a multicultural organization with employees from over 40 different countries, as such we provide visa and relocation support to all new employees. As an organization our primary business language is English, so where possible please provide a copy of your resume in English.
What are you waiting for? Help us to build the future.